Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to set my autopilot for day lights saving time (or not daylight savings time, whatever).

I think I torqued the crown too right and I think I stripped the threads. It won't screw down anymore. So I got that going for me.

So: I'll email NFW CS Tonight and hopefully Monday we can get the watch sent back for repairs.

I hate it when this kind of stuff happens. I feel like such a dope.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of the reasons I purchase watches from companies that have good CS.

Reactions: ganson

·
Registered
799 Posts
Yup, if you're going to screw up a screw down crown you picked the right brand to do it on. CS is Georges middle name.

Reactions: mika9090

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I will.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I would say customer service is very important especially with my watches, everything I have heard about NRW has been good and that is why they on my list to purchase. Good luck not that you need it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
George is great. He hooked me up on some service for my Autopilot that I had purchased gently loved. Very quick and reasonable!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys kept going on about George and his CS.
You guys are totally right.

I received my Autopilot back, fresh and cleaned up after it's most unfortunate mishap.

The incident occurred on 3/9 late at night. I emailed George that night. 3/10 I get a email from George and we discuss sending it back, etc. 3/11 it went out via USPS. A few days later it arrived at NFW, a few more days it's repaired and shipped back. It arrived today.

I was totally impressed with his quick communication. I emailed him to check on the status, and within minutes he got back to me. I love doing business with those who really value their customers.

To Mr Fox, Thank you. Your watches are awesome and I'm so happy to see that you stand so strong besides them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
George is most excellent with his communication and service. Very refreshing nowadays since so many companies aren't. Have my second NFW incoming as we speak.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice! What did you get?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh yeah. That is nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Looking forward to getting this one. Little concerned it may be a bit large for my wrist, but the lug to lug is 53mm which is very reasonable for a 44mm watch. Fingers crossed!

George was kind enough to include some extra links for my vector42 in the package that I needed as well. Like you said, first class custom service.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts