Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

My AP was dropped off by USPS today. Really missed it as it has been gone for a little over a week but it was worth it. The bracelet makes this watch unbelievable. I took some quick pics so try to enjoy them as this is about the bracelet right now. Will snap some better ones later. Thanks for looking and make sure your AP purchase includes a bracelet.

Before

After

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

looks totally different and in my opinion 1 MILLION times better!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

I've had a chance to really look at the bracelet. When I spoke with George before I had it installed he informed me that this was no ordinary bracelet and could go for $1000 itself the way it is constructed. Every link is constructed with full length hex screws. Don't know how else to explain it hope that works. I may have to take this bad boy in to a jewelry store and ask thoughts about this bracelet and just see how much they think the bracelet would sell for retail.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Just crappy pics right now.....they match up perfectly......will try to edit the pics sometime later this weekend when I get the opportunity.

RipitRon wrote:
Is it the Pik or is the plating on the bracelet darker then the case?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I have always liked the look of NFW. I have to put this on my list. They make some fine looking watches.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Good deal because man does that look bad in the pik!!!

UKWolfeman wrote:
Just crappy pics right now.....they match up perfectly......will try to edit the pics sometime later this weekend when I get the opportunity.

RipitRon wrote:

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Well I warned the pics weren't good right now.......I meant to just give the AP some new perspective with the modification is all at this point. The pics I take sometime later this weekend when I get some decent light will shed some better "light" on the watch itself.

RipitRon wrote:
Good deal because man does that look bad in the pik!!!

UKWolfeman wrote:

RipitRon wrote:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I think the bracelet looks fantastic with that watch! Since it's basically an homage to the Bell and Ross, which I've only seen on strap, I didn't know if I'd like it, but I certainly DO. Very Chunky and beefy!

Looks awesome!

Enjoy it!

David

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I like the bracelet a whole lot!

Great choice in getting one!

It makes the watch look more substantial, while keeping the original look.

It was good for George to come out with the bracelet as many seem to prefer it. :)

ENJOY your "new" AP!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Thanks again guys for the kind words. I can't wait to get some decent shots of this bad boy hopefully sometime tomorrow. I will say it again it was the longest week and a half I can recall in a long time waiting for this baby to come back home. Didn't realize how much I would miss it until it was gone but it came back with attitude.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

You made a gorgeous watch look more apealing with the new bracelet. Enjoy and wear your Auto Pilot with a new bracelet in good health. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

Hey guys I updated with some better pics......also got some of the crappy snow that has hit the area in the pics. Sorry for the bad pics yesterday but these really show off the watch better now I think. Again thanks for looking and for all the kind words.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Again Mike, it looks awesome! I love black watches/bracelets but I manage to scratch everything and anything that's coated. Can you let me know how the coating stands up as time goes by? Thanks!

CJ

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.