Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Updated with pics on rubber strap......first is what it looks like on leather (stock)....

Just came to the office today. Not sure if I am going to have the bracelet put on this model or not because the rubber strap looks really cool for some reason to me even over the leather strap on it. Got to think about it for a bit. Will get some pics up soon but no power at the homestead due to the weather so if may be a bit. Would love some thoughts on the bracelet though for this version.

Arnie did you get your bracelet for the Rosetone yet? Just curious. Thanks everyone for looking and I promise to get pics up sometime this century.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I know that the bracelet for this version is cool looking but man something about the rubber strap......really makes this watch look sporty. I know Arnie sent his Rosetone for the bracelet so I can't wait to see some real good pics to help me make up my mind for sure. I will probably go ahead and get it done but I can't recall liking rubber so much before on a watch.

TVDinner wrote:
You know my thinking, lol - Get the bracelet!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Just showed the wife and she does not like the Rosetone bracelet at all. She likes the bracelet on my all black AP but thinks the Rosetone looks better on the rubber.......my wife normally doesn't have strong opinions about watches but she was very opinionated in regards to this one.......curious.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Updated with pics on rubber strap.......very cool looking color combo imo. Don't like this version on leather at all.

Now that Arnie has his pics up on the bracelet I am drawn to it........another NFW bracelet??? Got to think on it.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

call George - call him....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.