Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

It's one thing to have this really cool watch waiting for me when I got home but I am still overwhelmed by the personal attention George gave me and my needs. Talk about caring for your customers, geez....ordered, put together (on bracelet) and shipped in one day than in my hands in two. Not to mention the great correspondence and sincere comments on his parts. I am a customer for life........bring on the Viperfish!!!:c:c:c

CJ

Pics by tomorrow.......

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

cant wait to see the pics!!!!!
Post them now!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

It's been said over a million times! George Fox is absolutely awesome!! Congrats Seattle on your new NFW! You won't be dissapointed!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Yeah what TV said, you cant leave us all hangin here like humpid dogs WTF?LOL

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Great pick up CJ. The bracelet on that bad boy is sick! Can't wait to see those pics bud.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Yes you do Mike, not doing it would go against everything good and meaningful in this world.....OK, maybe not so much that but they are pretty cool:b:b

CJ

UKWolfeman wrote:
Awesome CJ. Can't wait to see the pics.....I have to get the bracelet on mine don't I?

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Really?? No, Really?? OK, George is awesome....no longer "super" awesome:%:%:%

JK George....CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
Cool experience! George is the best (and a die hard Steelers fan)!

I look forward to your pics. :)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Yeah, sorry about the "no pics" tonight. Had a long day and reports to do tonight. Definitely will have some tomorrow.

CJ

Seattle wrote:
Really?? No, Really?? OK, George is awesome....no longer "super" awesome:%:%:%

JK George....CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
Cool experience! George is the best (and a die hard Steelers fan)!

I look forward to your pics. :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the kind words, CJ! I'm very happy to hear you like your new AutoPilot, on the brand-spankin' new bracelet too!

:b

Yes, I'm a Steelers fan (though haven't had much time to watch football lately. Can only catch the highlights!). I remember being a little kid, living outside of Pittsburgh, watching the game inour living room, when all of a sudden the most famous play in football history happened: "The Immaculate Reception" between Terry Bradshaw and Franco Harris! So, a Steelers fan for life!

Lastly, CJ, a hearty Welcome to the NFW Family, brutha!!!!

Thanks for your business,

George

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

G.Fox wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, CJ! I'm very happy to hear you like your new AutoPilot, on the brand-spankin' new bracelet too!

Yes, I'm a Steelers fan (though haven't had much time to watch football lately. Can only catch the highlights!). I remember being a little kid, living outside of Pittsburgh, watching the game inour living room, when all of a sudden the most famous play in football history happened: "The Immaculate Reception" between Terry Bradshaw and Franco Harris! So, a Steelers fan for life!

George
LOL George! I had money on the Raiders! Cooked my butt! I can still remember going into shock!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Very nice CJ!!! Congrats!!! can't wait to see the pics. Still saving up for my NFW.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

I, up until they best my Hawks in the Superbowl,was a fan....nothing personal, LIKE HELL!! But I will say that I was always a fan of the Bradshaw Steelers and to this day I think he is really great and is one of my favorite sports personalities and he is good for the sport.

CJ

arnie11 wrote:
G.Fox wrote:

George
LOL George! I had money on the Raiders! Cooked my butt! I can still remember going into shock!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I, up until they best my Hawks in the Superbowl,was a fan....nothing personal, LIKE HELL!! But I will say that I was always a fan of the Bradshaw Steelers and to this day I think he is really great and is one of my favorite sports personalities and he is good for the sport.

CJ

Blah, blah, get on with the pics Sparky! :)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Exsqueeze me?? That's Mr. SPARKY:madd

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:

CJ

Blah, blah, get on with the pics Sparky! :)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

NFW AutoPilot

Bracelet Width - 23.57mm
Case lug to lug - 57.2mm
Case Dia - 44.11mm
Across crystal - 35.2mm
Case thickness - 15.03mm

It's a TANK!! The bracelet is non tapering, hex head screws both ends and NFW throws in 2 hex head drivers!! 3 micro adjustments and enough links to satisfy the largest of wrists. Tested the lume last night and it blinded me!! Woke up at 3:45am and could see the time with no problem. Over sized crown looks great and of course makes setting the watch very easy. Exhibition, screw down case back. Angled lugs for a nice comfortable fit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts