Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

It is time for the best football of the season, playoff football! I want to wish everybody good luck if your team is still playing. I hope your favorite team wins the Super Bowl!

Here are my picks.

Jets 10

Bengals 16 ....Cold with chance of snow. The Bengals defense should be the decieding factor. If it get's sloppyit willbe tough for the quarterbacks to throw. Can Mark Sanchez handle playoff pressure? What do you think?

Eagles 27

Cowboys 24 ....The Eagles are probably anxious to hit somebody after their whooping last week in Dallas. The Eagles defense will controll this game. The Eagles offense have something to prove. Can Dallas beat the Eagles three times in one season? You tell me!

Ravens 16

Patriots17 ....I know a weird score but a sore Tom Brady will score more points than the Ravens. Ravens defense will be tough! Brady and the offense will be tougher! What do you think?

Packers 24

Cardinals21 ....I have to tell you, Ilike when the old Chicago Cardinals do well. Surpringly, they have many fans in Chicago. In this game I think the Pack and Aaron Rodgers will control this game. The one intangible for this game is, can the Packer's defense control Larry fitzgerald if he gets hot? What do you think?

OK, this is what I think, what do you think? Let's talk playoff football. ....Bob
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post


Jets Win with late TD drive

Jets 21
Cincy 17

Ravens upset Pats

Ravens 21
Pats 16

Packers rout Cards
Pack 34
Cards 21

Eagles squeak by Cowboys

Cowboys 21
Eagles 24
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:

Jets Win with late TD drive

Jets 21
Cincy 17

Ravens upset Pats

Ravens 21
Pats 16

Packers rout Cards
Pack 34
Cards 21

Eagles squeak by Cowboys

Cowboys 21
Eagles 24
Hi Marc, thanks for your picks. This should be a great playoff weekend. ....Bob
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

My Pics

Jets 17
Cinct 10

Ravens 14
Pats 28

Pack 21
Cards 14

Cowboys 35
Eagles 14
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
Spaceview wrote:

Jets Win with late TD drive

Jets 21
Cincy 17

Ravens upset Pats

Ravens 21
Pats 16

Packers rout Cards
Pack 34
Cards 21

Eagles squeak by Cowboys

Cowboys 21
Eagles 24
Hi Marc, thanks for your picks. This should be a great playoff weekend. ....Bob
You're right my friend. Did you notice I'm going with 3 green teams. This is a green year. :%
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
My Pics

Jets 17
Cinct 10

Ravens 14
Pats 28

Pack 21
Cards 14

Cowboys 35
Eagles 14
Hi James, I like that Patriot pick. Maybe Brady and his offense gets very hot! Thanks for the picks. ....Bob

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Eagles - Cowboy Rivalry! Do you think the teams playing today are motivated by it or it does not make a difference with them. What do you think? Here is a video.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/MKVpVS-jJVQ&feature=related&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

I'm kinda late, but . . .

I'll still pull for the Bengals to steal this one . . .

Bengals 24
Jets 21

Cowboys 27
Eagles 19

Ravens 17
Patriots 31

Packers 35
Cardinals 27


Steelers 13
Lazy Boy Chairs 55
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

Jets, Jets, Jets
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Congrats Jets fans, I didnt think the Bengals would play this bad two games in a row. Especially to a sub par offensive team like the Jets!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I'm kinda late, but . . .

I'll still pull for the Bengals to steal this one . . .

Bengals 24
Jets 21

Cowboys 27
Eagles 19

Ravens 17
Patriots 31

Packers 35
Cardinals 27


Steelers 13
Lazy Boy Chairs 55
Thanks for the picks Rick. Is that Lazy Boy score right, :lol! ....Bob
 
1 - 20 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top