• Cardinals

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Who do you like this weekend, in the wild card games? Take the poll. Choosefour teams, that you think will win. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Go Packers & Jets

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am picking the Bengals
I am also picking the Cowboys
I am picking the Cardinals
I am picking the Patriots

And I dont like a single one of the teams!

The Jets dont have a prayer, The Eagles will come close, the Pack cant beat the Cards 2 times in a row if they tried 10 consecutive times, and there is no chance in hell that the Pats will loose unless Brady gets hurt!

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Don't count the Eagles out just yet guys, while the Cowboys are still patting each other on the back and doing TV interviews and playing grab azz, the Eagles were done licking there wounds Sun night and back practicing and in class first thing Mon morning, this will not be the same Eagles team we saw last Sun, they will Blitz, Blitz and just when you think they are done they will Blitz Romo again and he will throw the interceptions.

·
Registered
122 Posts
imported post

Hey Uncle Bob,

R these the team we are playing next year?

The Bears’ 2010 opponents are in fact set. In addition to home and away games against NFC North rivals Detroit, Green Bay and Minnesota, the Bears will host New England, the Jets, Philadelphia, Seattle and Washington; and visit Buffalo, Carolina, Dallas, Miami and the Giants.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

mloy3333 wrote:
Hey Uncle Bob,

R these the team we are playing next year?

The Bears’ 2010 opponents are in fact set. In addition to home and away games against NFC North rivals Detroit, Green Bay and Minnesota, the Bears will host New England, the Jets, Philadelphia, Seattle and Washington; and visit Buffalo, Carolina, Dallas, Miami and the Giants.
Hi Mickey, thanks for the information. ....Uncle Bob

Go Bears !!!!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

mloy3333 wrote:
I think the Packers have a good chance of winning the wild card
AND, you call yourself a Bears fan! Wasn't that you last year sitting with me at Soldier Field when the wind chill was below zero! Cheering as the Bears came from behind to beat the Packers!!!! All I have to say to you is that, I agree too. The Pack should handle the Cardinals in Arizona. ....Uncle Bob

Green Bay Packerts 24

Arizona Cardinals 20, My best guess.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.