Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all, it is gameday! Today the Arizona Cardinals fly into Soldier field to face the Chicago Bears! This game has me concerned and will be a test for my favorite team. I will find out today if the Bears will roar andbe competitive after the beating they took from the Atlanta (Dirtybirds) Falcons, two weeks ago.The Cardinals play better on the road for some reason and if Mr Warner finds his groove today, I expect a smash mouth rough and very tough ballgame for the Bears! The Packers go into the balmy climate of Tampa Bay to play the Buccaneers, Aaron Rodgers will be hot, the Pack will win by at least ten points, I think. I will take The Steelers over Denver in a tough road game for the steel city bunch. Roethlisberger seems to always step up in important games and will be the difference in a nail biter. The toughest game to call will be The Cowboys at Eagles. Two of my friends here are fans of each team and I would feel like a whimp if I did not make a pick here. I will take the Eagles at home in a tough to win game. I hope everbody's favorite team wins today. So, let's talk some football! ....Bob

To get in the mood for football, let's watch an endzone dance!

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/eZNZORYylNo&feature=related&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I think the Cardinals are going to be playing very MAD after last week and you could be in for a very hard game Bob.

I am looking forward to the Steelers vs Denver and the cowboys and eagles. finally some good games this week!!!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I think the Cardinals are going to be playing very MAD after last week and you could be in for a very hard game Bob.

I am looking forward to the Steelers vs Denver and the cowboys and eagles. finally some good games this week!!!
Hi james, I think the key to the Bears winning is that our offensive line has to helpthe running backs. If the Bears can't run the ball, they will lose. Enjoy the games. ....Bob

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Bob, Good luck with your Bears! I hope that they win! :)

I have a "day off" as the Steelers play tomorrow night! That should be a tough game!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Bob, Good luck with your Bears! I hope that they win! :)

I have a "day off" as the Steelers play tomorrow night! That should be a tough game!
Thank you, the Bears are in a tough fight with the Cardinals, who look better at this point, in the beginning of the second quarter. Your Steeler game will be exciting and Big Ben will dominate, I think! Go Steelers! ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Arizona is up 21 -7 and looks pretty good so far.
Atlanta is winning against crappy Washington.
Cinci is beating Baltimore which surprises me.
Indy beating Houston is no surprise.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Houston, Miami and Tampa Bay making their games interesting right now!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Arizona is up 21 -7 and looks pretty good so far.
Atlanta is winning against crappy Washington.
Cinci is beating Baltimore which surprises me.
Indy beating Houston is no surprise.
I have Atlanta in a survivor pool. Now I am glad they are winning. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I have nothing to say but go Seahawks......

CJ
Hey CJ, Go SeaHAWKS! ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

It happened again, my favorite team the Chicago Bears lose again. Let's see that makes three in a row and the Bears 4-4 for this season.Let's watcha couple Bear videos. ....Bob

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/DR_vdikpKZA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/tKH2oLjQIAA&feature=related&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

sorry about that Bob.

NE is now 6 and 2 and quietly returning to their championship form and no one is talking about them. scary.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
sorry about that Bob.

NE is now 6 and 2 and quietly returning to their championship form and no one is talking about them. scary.
Thanks James, the best thing about the NFL is that the best teams always find a way to win. The Bears needto improve.I agree about the Pats they are getting betterand will be a tough team to beat. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Tampa Bay?????????????

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

NE is tough but they dont have the D too take them far in the play-offs!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts