Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all, it is gameday! I hope my favorite team the Chicago Bears can put last week's humiliating beating behind them. Hopedfully they can win today against the Browns and get back some momentum. For myfriends here are some picks,TUNAKLLR, a big mollywhooping is in store for the Raiders today at San Diego by the Chargers! For Duchess, the Eagles have a very tough game today in Philly with the Giants. The Giants have lost the last two and Manning was mediocre in those losses, I take the Eagles in a very close game. For James, the Niners aill have a tough time today at Indy.But, with the Crabtree emerging as a go to guy forQB Smith,Crabtree needs a big game to open up the offense. A nailbiter today in Indy. For Current time, I guarentee the Steelers will not lose today, ;)! This is tough for a Bear fan to say but my upset of the day,The Packers will beat the Vikings at Lambeau. I hope everybody's favorite team wins today. So tell us what you think their cances are. To get in the mood for football, I found a video of Coach Singletary playin Ball with the Bears. Enjoy all, especially for you James. ....Bob


 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

I hope my 49ers show up today and actually make a good game of it!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I hope my 49ers show up today and actually make a good game of it!!!
The Niners will make a game of it today! Let,s hope they can win it. Go Niners! ....Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Thank you Bob. You already beat me to it!

GO PACK GO!
Since the Pack is not playing the Bears! (This is tough to say)

Go Pack!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

It is game time! My Bears just came on the field wearing their ORANGE jersies!

Go Bears. ....Bob

I get no respect, Theresa just peeked at the game and asked me, "are the Bears wearing their custumes" refering to the orange jersey!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I've got the week "off". Steelers have a "bye week". :)

I hope that everyone's team wins! :)
Thank you. ....Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
COWBOYS!!!!!!
Hi Mike, I think with the Cowboys 38 - Seahawks 10 at the end of the third quarter, they will win their game. Go Cowboys. ....Bob
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

What in the world is wrong with Cleveland????

And the Giants look horrible again. They beat up on crappy teams and now are not playing well against better teams.

Seattle is basically done...again. they have no offense at all.

The Jets are making a game of it and obviously they have some talent but they could lose or win each week. You never know what you are going to get.

Detroit vs St Louis - who cares???

Baltimore whooping previously unbeaten Denver. Pretty much everyone called that.

and my 49ers......they are close right now and closer then i thought they would be against the Colts. Maybe with a miracle they will pull it off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
Thanks for the DALLAS cheer. Thanks BOB.
Your welcome. I am watching my Bear game and they look like a football team again. Even thought it is Cleveland, hopefully they can build some momentum off this game. ....Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
What in the world is wrong with Cleveland????

And the Giants look horrible again. They beat up on crappy teams and now are not playing well against better teams.

Seattle is basically done...again. they have no offense at all.

The Jets are making a game of it and obviously they have some talent but they could lose or win each week. You never know what you are going to get.

Detroit vs St Louis - who cares???

Baltimore whooping previously unbeaten Denver. Pretty much everyone called that.

and my 49ers......they are close right now and closer then i thought they would be against the Colts. Maybe with a miracle they will pull it off.

The Niners have with two poiint lead in the fourth is telling me their defense is doing good work today. I think they will hang in there. Go Niners! ....Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Bob wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
What in the world is wrong with Cleveland????

And the Giants look horrible again. They beat up on crappy teams and now are not playing well against better teams.

Seattle is basically done...again. they have no offense at all.

The Jets are making a game of it and obviously they have some talent but they could lose or win each week. You never know what you are going to get.

Detroit vs St Louis - who cares???

Baltimore whooping previously unbeaten Denver. Pretty much everyone called that.

and my 49ers......they are close right now and closer then i thought they would be against the Colts. Maybe with a miracle they will pull it off.

The Niners have with two poiint lead in the fourth is telling me their defense is doing good work today. I think they will hang in there. Go Niners! ....Bob
Hi James, what was a tough loss to the Colts today. The Niners will be improving, I think. ....Bob
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

Incredible. I knew that would happen. Would have rather just lost by 14.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Brett Farve is amazing!

And yes she could wake me up anytime!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,135 Posts
imported post

the browns keep saying, "wait till next year".
thats the same thing jim thome used to say when he was with the indians.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top