Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all, my Bears have a tough game this week at cincinnati. They will be facing two former Bears Tank Johnson and Their former first round pick Cedric Benson. This should be a great game. Go Bears! Last week the Patriots won their game over the Titans by 59 and allowed no points. An awesome display of dominating football. This week there appear to be three games that could be blow outs. 1)The Patriots and the win less Buccaners, to be played at Wembly Stadium, London. 2)The Colts playing the win less Rams at St. Louis. 3)Packers playing the Browns at Cleveland. What do you think? What is your favorite team going to do today and who will you be rooting for? Today I will pick the Bears to win and The Steelers to beat the undefeated Vikings. Enjoy the games and let's talk a little football! Below is a blooper clip, let's hope our favorite team plays better than these guys.........

Good luck to your favorite team. ....Bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

My favorite team is going too lay the smack down on the Viks today, sorry Bret I think you are great but your best will not be good enough today!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Week 7
SUN, OCT 25 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Green Bay at Cleveland 1:00 PM FOX Tickets | Travel Cleveland Browns Stadium
San Diego at Kansas City 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
Indianapolis at St. Louis 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
Minnesota at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM FOX Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
New England at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Wembley Stadium
San Francisco at Houston 1:00 PM FOX Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
Buffalo at Carolina 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
NY Jets at Oakland 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
Atlanta at Dallas 4:15 PM FOX Tickets | Travel Cowboys Stadium
Chicago at Cincinnati 4:15 PM FOX Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
New Orleans at Miami 4:15 PM FOX Tickets | Travel Land Shark Stadium
Arizona at NY Giants 8:20 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium

MON, OCT 26 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Philadelphia at Washington 8:30 PM Tickets | Travel FedEx Field

·Bye: Denver, Detroit, Tennessee, Seattle, Jacksonville, Baltimore

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

My 49ers should be strong today with Gore back, but Houston is no push over. Looking for a big win after last week.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
My favorite team is going too lay the smack down on the Viks today, sorry Bret I think you are great but your best will not be good enough today!
Hi Ron, I agree! Go Steelers! ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
lets be honest - it is about time Favre has a typical 4-6 interception game. He always does and it is about time for the illusion that he is anything but a selfish self centered self promoting boob to come out. Always does every year eventually.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
My 49ers should be strong today with Gore back, but Houston is no push over. Looking for a big win after last week.
Hi James. I will take the Niners! They are coming off of a bye week and a loss. Coach Singletary will have them ready. I think the Niners will throw more than expected and will win! Go Niners!. ....Bob

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Good...looks like my squad will be on air this morning. GB over Cleveland, shouldn't be a problem. I hate to say it Rip, but I think AP gets off the mat and runs butt nutty on Pitt today. Wifey is gonna be disappointed also. Palomalu is her man! Favre will definitely have to be dialed in today...none of that ol' gunslinger garbage with that man in the defensive backfield! Bob, I think Chicago handles their business today with Cincy. Although, Cincy is coming off a tough loss and Marvin Lewis will have his boy's ready to play!

And, once again Bob, I'm looking for a good ol' country ass-whoopin' for the Raiduhs! Of course with the way Sanchez performed last week, it's doubtful that will happen. The Raider defense will be comin' balls out in the blitz scheme...at least that I would do if I was the D.C.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
lets be honest - it is about time Favre has a typical 4-6 interception game. He always does and it is about time for the illusion that he is anything but a selfish self centered self promoting boob to come out. Always does every year eventually.
I think this is why I like Bret, from one Selfish, self centered, self promoting Boob to another go Bret Go!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Not for or against the man James but knowing he makes more in one game than most make in a year (or five)....gotta be doing something right.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Good...looks like my squad will be on air this morning. GB over Cleveland, shouldn't be a problem. I hate to say it Rip, but I think AP gets off the mat and runs butt nutty on Pitt today. Wifey is gonna be disappointed also. Palomalu is her man! Favre will definitely have to be dialed in today...none of that ol' gunslinger garbage with that man in the defensive backfield! Bob, I think Chicago handles their business today with Cincy. Although, Cincy is coming off a tough loss and Marvin Lewis will have his boy's ready to play!

And, once again Bob, I'm looking for a good ol' country ass-whoopin' for the Raiduhs! Of course with the way Sanchez performed last week, it's doubtful that will happen. The Raider defense will be comin' balls out in the blitz scheme...at least that I would do if I was the D.C.
Hi TUNAKLLR, yes the Raiders should be wooped by the Jets! A big thank you for the thumbs up for my favorite team the Bears. I just have to say this my friend, listen to your wife. Palomalu is fast, very fast. I think he will cause havoc to the Vikes offense and hopefully will make Mr. Farve a little concerned. I agree, Green Bay should be dominate today and will win their game. Enjoy the games. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I'm just getting ready to watch the Steelers and the Vikings!

Go Steelers!
Go Steelers! ;)!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Not for or against the man James but knowing he makes more in one game than most make in a year (or five)....gotta be doing something right.
well I can agree with that, but other then one ring, and the fact he is durable and has played a long time, I just can't subscribe to the hero worship of the guy. Is he a good QB - of course. Will he be in the hall for his longevity and passing stats due to being a pretty good QB over that longevity in the league - obviously yes. But I just have never liked him. Thought he was overrated to me.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Hiya, Bob...I'm just chillin' for awhile...My guys don't play until tomorrow night.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Hiya, Bob...I'm just chillin' for awhile...My guys don't play until tomorrow night.
Enjoy the game, Duchess.I am expecting the Eagles to beat the Redskins! Go Eagles. ....Bob

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I expected them to kick some butt last week...Instead, they got theirs handed to 'em...C'est la vie

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

cant believe the Texans are up on my 49ers

quick scoring again from Indy. they look strong again

chargers might really beat up on kc just to remind people they can score

patriots scoring at will again - the rest of the league should be VERY worried if they are back to the team and offense they used to be and it looks like they are.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts