Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I will be rooting for the Chicago Bears tonight. The Bears have a tough game against the Atlanta Falcons. I think the Bears have a chance if Cutler can get the football to Knox or Hester who should be faster than the defenders in the secondary. Hopefully Matt Forte can have a good game to open up the passing. Who is your favorite team playing and what do you think of their chances for a win? ....Bob

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
Who is your favorite team playing and what do you think of their chances for a win? ....Bob
My favorite team is the Philadelphia Eagles & I have no doubt that they will be kicking some Oakland Raiders butt later this afternoon...WooHoo !

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
I will be rooting for the Chicago Bears tonight. The Bears have a tough game against the Atlanta Falcons. I think the Bears have a chance if Cutler can get the football to Knox or Hester who should be faster than the defenders in the secondary. Hopefully Matt Forte can have a good game to open up the passing. Who is your favorite team playing and what do you think of their chances for a win? ....Bob
probably the best game of the day to be honest!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I have been a Steelers fan my whole life, but they are surely missing a lot this year.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I have been a Steelers fan my whole life, but they are surely missing a lot this year.
shouldn't have any issues with Cleveland today......I have to say Who Dey though....of course Houston will probably beat my guys.

No Who Dey today :?

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Bob wrote:
Who is your favorite team playing and what do you think of their chances for a win? ....Bob
My favorite team is the Philadelphia Eagles & I have no doubt that they will be kicking some Oakland Raiders butt later this afternoon...WooHoo !
Hi Duchess, I think the Eagles will kick some Raider butt. Look for some big cushy pillows on the Raider's sideline for the players to sit on. :cool::eek::cool:,;)! ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Bob wrote:
probably the best game of the day to be honest!
It should be. I hope Coach Smith will have the Bears ready for a very tough game to win. Especially after a week off. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Hi Ron, the Steelers will be O.K.! It is a long season. The Steelers should be impressive today and it might be a start of a long winning streak. I am glad the Bears will not see them again, anytime soon. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

livefortoday wrote:
I think my beloved Cowboys are favored +3 over Bye Week.......they should cover despite Wade Phillips!;):q
I guarantee the Cowboys will not lose this week, ;)! ....Bob

·
Registered
66 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
livefortoday wrote:
I think my beloved Cowboys are favored +3 over Bye Week.......they should cover despite Wade Phillips!;):q
Bet tha' farm on that one,Bob!.......by the way, welcome over to WF, my friend........great place to have some fun.:cool:

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

livefortoday wrote:
Bob wrote:
livefortoday wrote:
Bet tha' farm on that one,Bob!.......by the way, welcome over to WF, my friend........great place to have some fun.:cool:
Thank you for the welcome my friend. I am enjoying myself here. ....Bob

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

You kn ow me Bob from past posts...I'm always rooting foe an Oakland @ZZ whoopin'! Not looking real good at the moment though. They're actually simulating an NFL team today.
My PACK handled there business today.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
You kn ow me Bob from past posts...I'm always rooting foe an Oakland @ZZ whoopin'! Not looking real good at the moment though. They're actually simulating an NFL team today.
My PACK handled there business today.
Hi TUNAKLLR, the Pack took care of business today withthe Lions, in a shot out! A great win. I would not worry about Oakland beating the Eagles. I am sure the Eagles will readjust at halftime an mollywopp the Raiders. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I guess TB's leg is feeling better, lol. 59 to 0 is ridiculous. I could have completed some of those passes the guys were so wide open.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I'm VEEERY disappointed in your eagles Bob! I can't even capitalize their name!
I thought the Eagles would of handled the Raiders. I was wrong! Oh by the way, I am a lifelong Chicago Bears fan. My game is comming up next on NBC. Hopefully, TUNAKLLR you will watch and root for my favorite team, the Bears. I am expecting a very tough game for the Bears this evening. Beside they are going into the game off of bye (rusty?) andthey have only two running backs tonight according to the TV commentator. Matt Forte and Garret Wolfe. I mentioned in a previous thread that the Bears need to pass to Knox and Hester because they should be faster than the defenders in the secondary, to have a chance.Oh sorry, I am writing to much. Let me just say, Go Bears. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I guess TB's leg is feeling better, lol. 59 to 0 is ridiculous. I could have completed some of those passes the guys were so wide open.
Wow, what a blowout! ....Bob

1 - 20 of 45 Posts