• 19 - 0 World Champions

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Week 16 is here and the playoffs are comming. I am positive that my Bears will not be there, nor should they. They play the Vikings on Monday night in front of the nation. Who thinks the Bears will win? Enough of the Bears. I will take the Titans to upset the Chargers The Falcons to beat the Bills, The Bengals to handly defeat the Chiefs. The Browns to outscore the Raiders in a close game. The Packers will look like champions to their fans at Lambeau against the Seahawks. The Dolphins over the Texans, The Saintswill start a winning streak, taking them deep into the playoffs, against the Bucs. The Patriots will win against the Jaguars, A big day for Eli Manning as the Giants whoop the Panthers, The Steelers will win at home against the Ravens. The Cardinals should have an easy time against the Rams, as well as the Niners winning big against the Lions. The Eagles will beat the Broncos, the Cowboys will beat the Redskins in Washington. ....Now, how good are the Colts? Can Peyton Manning and his offense score more points than their opponents, as the defense gives up points? Maybe the defense will start dominating, andgive up very few points? Take the poll, discuss the Colts and Let's talk football! What do you think? ...Bob

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
The Eagles will beat the Broncos
I sure hope so !...Today, Brian Dawkins steps onto the field wearing something other than an Eagles' uniform & I hope the Eagles fans that fill the stands give this guy a standing ovation...Philadelphia loved B-Dawk...Go Eagles !

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

TB @ NO NO wins easily on a bounce back week
JAC @ NE NE in a close game
HOU @ MIA Miami at home
SEA @ GB GB seals a playoff spot with this one.:c:c:c
CAR @ NYG Giants lose in a heart breaker
OAK @ CLE This game is canceled due to lack of interest :%
BAL @ PIT Flacco beats Rothlisberger
KC @ CIN Cincy easy
BUF @ ATL Atlanta still playing hard will win
STL @ ARI AZ blows out rams
DET @ SF SF beats awful Det
DEN @ PHI Philly wins in best game of the day
NYJ @ IND The Jets can't stop Payton as the Colts roll.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

I like Peyton and the Colts to run the schedule. The last time a team had the opportunity, lost the SB.

This will cause some discussion; It's my judegement, Peyton is the best NFL QB to play the game in the last 3 decades. He is smart, he is one of the few QB's allowed to call his own plays, he's surrounded by very talented offensive tools. The Colts play as a TEAM! If the Colts "D" can rise to the occasion, I'll like Colts winning a second SB.

With that said, the only other NFL team at week 16 that is executing and playing well as a team is the Chargers.

Here's hoping my beloved Bears can salvage a disgusting season by beating the Vikings and having the drama queen Favre sitting on the sidelines with a pulled groin.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

sportscenterisnext wrote:
Here's hoping my beloved Bears can salvage a disgusting season by beating the Vikings and having the drama queen Favre sitting on the sidelines with a pulled groin.
Yea baby!!!! :t

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TB @ NO NO wins by a blow out
JAC @ NE NE By 14
HOU @ MIA Hard to tell both teams have no Identity
SEA @ GB GB wins
CAR @ NYG Giants win
OAK @ CLE This game will actually be a good one I am pickin the raiders
BAL @ PIT Steelers by 10
KC @ CIN Cincinati
BUF @ ATL Atlanta
STL @ ARI AZ
DET @ SF SF
DEN @ PHI Philly
NYJ @ IND Colts

Monday Night
Viks and Bears winner Viks

·
Registered
122 Posts
imported post

hello Everyone,

Ok so i think the Bears will have a sweet victory of the viks on monday night, this game is important to Lovie Smith, who know if he will be here next year. Brett dosent play well in the cold the old bones hurt in the winter. what do u think.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Bob wrote:
The Eagles will beat the Broncos
I sure hope so !...Today, Brian Dawkins steps onto the field wearing something other than an Eagles' uniform & I hope the Eagles fans that fill the stands give this guy a standing ovation...Philadelphia loved B-Dawk...Go Eagles !
Hi Duchess, The Eagles will be impressive in the playoffs. The playoffs is absolutely the best football to watch. Once in, no telling how far a team can go. Good luck to your Eagles! ....Bob

Go Eagles!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
TB @ NO NO wins easily on a bounce back week
JAC @ NE NE in a close game
HOU @ MIA Miami at home
SEA @ GB GB seals a playoff spot with this one.:c:c:c
CAR @ NYG Giants lose in a heart breaker
OAK @ CLE This game is canceled due to lack of interest :%
BAL @ PIT Flacco beats Rothlisberger
KC @ CIN Cincy easy
BUF @ ATL Atlanta still playing hard will win
STL @ ARI AZ blows out rams
DET @ SF SF beats awful Det
DEN @ PHI Philly wins in best game of the day
NYJ @ IND The Jets can't stop Payton as the Colts roll.
Thanks Marc for posting your pics. Oh No! The Raiders game was cancelled due to lack of interest. I want to see the Raiders get beat. They knocked me out of my survivor pool last week. Who would have picked the Broncos to lose at home against the Raiders! Iread the Jets can't stop Peyton and the Colts! I agree, the only folks that can stop Peyton and their offense is their defense. Let'e hope the defense can step it up a notch in the playoffs. The only team thatmight have a chancebeat the Colts in my opinions are those Packers from Green Bay!

Go Packers!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

TB @ NO NO
JAC @ NE NE
HOU @ MIA wildcat baby - MIA wins
SEA @ GB GB
CAR @ NYG CAR
OAK @ CLE CLE
BAL @ PIT Steelers slide continues with BAL winning
KC @ CIN CIN
BUF @ ATL BUF
STL @ ARI AZ
DET @ SF SF
DEN @ PHI Philly
NYJ @ IND Colts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I think the Colts will win their last 2 games. but will loose in the playoffs to San Diego (again)!
Hi Rick. I hope your feeling better today. I want to see that game. The Chargers are an awesome team. Can Peyton outscore the Chargers in this shootout? The NFL at it's best. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

I like Peyton and the Colts to run the schedule. The last time a team had the opportunity, lost the SB.

This will cause some discussion; It's my judegement, Peyton is the best NFL QB to play the game in the last 3 decades. He is smart, he is one of the few QB's allowed to call his own plays, he's surrounded by very talented offensive tools. The Colts play as a TEAM! If the Colts "D" can rise to the occasion, I'll like Colts winning a second SB.

With that said, the only other NFL team at week 16 that is executing and playing well as a team is the Chargers.

Hi Sportscenterisnext, a big welcome to Watchfreeks! Some very good points you made. I am a Bears fan too. So I hope they can win against the Vikes but it will be tough. The other point I would make is that I dislike seeing any player get hurt. I have become impressed with the play of Mr. Farve over his career. How many time has he beatenour Bears....OUCH! He is an awesome quarterback. I would love to see the Bears give him a lesson in football. We will see? ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Yea baby!!!! :t
I am going to tell Lovie Smith about you! (If I knew him.) :lol! ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
TB @ NO NO wins by a blow out
JAC @ NE NE By 14
HOU @ MIA Hard to tell both teams have no Identity
SEA @ GB GB wins
CAR @ NYG Giants win
OAK @ CLE This game will actually be a good one I am pickin the raiders
BAL @ PIT Steelers by 10
KC @ CIN Cincinati
BUF @ ATL Atlanta
STL @ ARI AZ
DET @ SF SF
DEN @ PHI Philly
NYJ @ IND Colts

Monday Night
Viks and Bears winner Viks
Thanks Ron for your picks. Are you sure that the Vikes have a chance, :b:lol:b! ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

mloy3333 wrote:
hello Everyone,

Ok so i think the Bears will have a sweet victory of the viks on monday night, this game is important to Lovie Smith, who know if he will be here next year. Brett dosent play well in the cold the old bones hurt in the winter. what do u think.

Well it is about time I see you here. A very good post Mickey! I think Mr Farve might have a plastic bottle of the good stuff in his uniform to keep him warm! Aunt Theresa is picking on me too, saying " The Bears are going to lose"! She sure knows what strings to pull. Hey Mike, where didauntie hide my bottle? ....Uncle Bob

:%:%:%:lol:%:%:%:lol:%:%:%:lol:%:%:%:lol:%:%:%

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
TB @ NO NO
JAC @ NE NE
HOU @ MIA wildcat baby - MIA wins
SEA @ GB GB
CAR @ NYG CAR
OAK @ CLE CLE
BAL @ PIT Steelers slide continues with BAL winning
KC @ CIN CIN
BUF @ ATL BUF
STL @ ARI AZ
DET @ SF SF
DEN @ PHI Philly
NYJ @ IND Colts
Thanks James for your picks.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.