Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi all, it is already been exciting the Colts are still undefeated and the Saints lose to the Cowboys! Let's start with the Chicago Bears, the last thing I heard they were sitting in a plane on a tarmac last evening due to the heavy snow on the East Coast. Looks like a long day for them playing in the slop at Baltimore. Take the Ravens if the Bears show up. I like The Pats to beat Buffalo, The Cardinals to beat the Lions, The Titans to beat the Dolphins, The Chiefs at home to win a close game against the Browns, The Raiders to lose big at Denver,The Bengals to surprise the fans in San Diego with a win, The Eagles to win in a tough game at home against the Niners The Steelers to win at home in a very tough game against the Packers but this is a very tough call! The Vikings to win at Carolina, The Giants to beat the Redskins at Washington. My survivor pool pick today is the Denver Broncos to win. This is what I think, what do you think? Let's talk some football!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I have been so wrong lately I am staying out of it!
Hi Ron, do not feel bad, when it comes to being wrong, I thinkI am at the top of that list. Seems like I am pulling my foot out of my mouth too much lately, :lol!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Sorry Bob, my Hawks are technically out of it once again. At this point I pray for losses to improve our draft position............unfortunately this is where we usually win. I have little enthusiasm for the rest of the season. Yes, I am afan and will watch but it has less meaning.
It's like after the Sonics left....I have not watched a complete NBA game since.
Thank goodness the Mariners are making the moves they are here in the off season....Cliff Lee, Figgins, Milton Bradley, got rid of Silva.... man, I would have taken a bag of practice balls for him but to get Bradley....Woo Hoo!!!

CJ

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Sun, Dec 20

New England at Buffalo NE will win this going away
Arizona at Detroit AZ because Detroit is awful.
Miami at Tennessee Tennessee has home field and will win close
Cleveland at Kansas City Pretend this game doesn't exist.
Houston at St. Louis See above
Atlanta at NY Jets I like the Jets at home.
Oakland at Denver Denver easily
Cincinnati at San Diego Maybe the best game of the day.
Cincy wins on emotion
Tampa Bay at Seattle See Cleve./KC
Chicago at Baltimore Ravens win at home
San Francisco at Philadelphia Eagles will not have a let down and win
Green Bay at Pittsburgh GB because I said so!!!
Minnesota at Carolina Farve continues the magic and vikings win

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

great TD pass/catch in the NE game for those watching and the Patriots make up for the bad interception Brady threw the series before.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Sorry Bob, my Hawks are technically out of it once again. At this point I pray for losses to improve our draft position............unfortunately this is where we usually win. I have little enthusiasm for the rest of the season. Yes, I am afan and will watch but it has less meaning.
It's like after the Sonics left....I have not watched a complete NBA game since.
Thank goodness the Mariners are making the moves they are here in the off season....Cliff Lee, Figgins, Milton Bradley, got rid of Silva.... man, I would have taken a bag of practice balls for him but to get Bradley....Woo Hoo!!!

CJ
Hi CJ, I know the feeling. I am a Bears fan. What is sad is that if they continue to lose,the better draft pick the Broncos get! They gave up much to get Jay Cutler. I hope your Mariner team has a fantastic season next season. In Chicago we have the Cubs and the White Sox, I am a fan of both due to being taken to see both teams when I was kid. It was amazing when the White Sox won the Series a few years back. I hope the Cubs under their new ownership will turn around and play in the World Series sometimes in my lifetime, :lol! I always think the worst thing a team can do is leave. We had the Chicago Cardinals and they still have fans here. .....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
great TD pass/catch in the NE game for those watching and the Patriots make up for the bad interception Brady threw the series before.
Hi James, thanks for the info. a Brady interception hmmm, he must need a little more warm up time!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Sun, Dec 20

New England at Buffalo NE will win this going away
Arizona at Detroit AZ because Detroit is awful.
Miami at Tennessee Tennessee has home field and will win close
Cleveland at Kansas City Pretend this game doesn't exist.
Houston at St. Louis See above
Atlanta at NY Jets I like the Jets at home.
Oakland at Denver Denver easily
Cincinnati at San Diego Maybe the best game of the day.
Cincy wins on emotion
Tampa Bay at Seattle See Cleve./KC
Chicago at Baltimore Ravens win at home
San Francisco at Philadelphia Eagles will not have a let down and win
Green Bay at Pittsburgh GB because I said so!!!
Minnesota at Carolina Farve continues the magic and vikings win
Hi Marc, a big thank you for posting your picks. I like your comments too. OK I will give you the Packers, because you said so! Go Packers. ....Bob

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

VY is on fire today, hey does anybody elses Fox channel studder, freezes for a second and then normal for a little while ? i have DTV and FOX has been like that all season. kinda like it did on the game last night but it would digitize for just a second then be normal for a while also.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
VY is on fire today, hey does anybody elses Fox channel studder, freezes for a second and then normal for a little while ? i have DTV and FOX has been like that all season. kinda like it did on the game last night but it would digitize for just a second then be normal for a while also.
Hi Steve, I have Dish Network and I do not remember anything like that happening. Maybe Direct TV might have an anwser. I know when I watch a dvd sometimes the picture freezes for a second or two. Just a thought. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

NE could blow this game if they dont be very careful.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
NE could blow this game if they dont be very careful.
It is getting interesting James, The Pats only up by 7! I wonder if the Pat's defense can hold the lead late in the game.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Great punt by the titans at the end to pin them back

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.