Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi all, It is Packer week in Chicago, as the Bears will play the Packers at Soldier Field. I know my Packer fan friends will chime in but I am picking the Bears to win today. I am expecting to see the Bears bring their best game today. This is the oldest rivalry in the NFL and the Bears do not want to lose twice to Green Bay this season. I expecxt The Saints to continue their winning waysand beatthe Falcons in Atlanta. The Vikes should win at home against the Bengals. The Patriots should look impressive at home against the Panthers, The Jaguars will hand a licking to the Dolphins in Miami, the Texans will handle the Seahawks in Houston. The Chargers at Dallas is a tough call, I will take the home team in a close game. The Redskins defense will be too much for the Raiders to handle in Oakland. Another very tough call is the Eagles playing the Giantsin New York,I will take the Eagles defense to control the tempo of this game, My longshot this week will be The Broncos beating the Colts in Indianapolis. My survivor pool pick is theTitans,they shouldhandle the rams in Tennessee. Now that I told you what I think, Tell me what you think! Let's talk some football. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Green Bay at Chicago
Sorry Bob. Too much 'O' for the Bears to handle. Green Bay by two touchdowns.

New Orleans at Atlanta
NO keeps winning in Atlanta, big.

NY Jets at Tampa Bay
Jets keep their playoff hopes alivve in a close, low scoring game.

Miami at Jacksonville
Jacksonville wins by a late field goal

Detroit at Baltimore
Baltimore by plenty.

Seattle at Houston
Houston in a shootout

Denver at Indianapolis
Can't stop Payton at home. Colts roll in a high scoring game.

Buffalo at Kansas City
Who cares?

Carolina at New England
NE bounces back with a win. Not easy.

Washington at Oakland
Washington in an ugly game.

St. Louis at Tennessee
Tennessee at home.

San Diego at Dallas
A flip a coin game. Could go either way. Will Romo play well in December?

Cincinnati at Minnesota
I would like to watch this game. Farve may be having a late season slump. Cincinnati playing well. Vikings win unless Farve throws more than 2 picks.

Philadelphia at NY Giants
Giants need this and will win late in a very close, hard hitting game.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Green Bay at Chicago
Sorry Bob. Too much 'O' for the Bears to handle. Green Bay by two touchdowns.

New Orleans at Atlanta
NO keeps winning in Atlanta, big.

NY Jets at Tampa Bay
Jets keep their playoff hopes alivve in a close, low scoring game.

Miami at Jacksonville
Jacksonville wins by a late field goal

Detroit at Baltimore
Baltimore by plenty.

Seattle at Houston
Houston in a shootout

Denver at Indianapolis
Can't stop Payton at home. Colts roll in a high scoring game.

Buffalo at Kansas City
Who cares?

Carolina at New England
NE bounces back with a win. Not easy.

Washington at Oakland
Washington in an ugly game.

St. Louis at Tennessee
Tennessee at home.

San Diego at Dallas
A flip a coin game. Could go either way. Will Romo play well in December?

Cincinnati at Minnesota
I would like to watch this game. Farve may be having a late season slump. Cincinnati playing well. Vikings win unless Farve throws more than 2 picks.

Philadelphia at NY Giants
Giants need this and will win late in a very close, hard hitting game.

Thank you Marc for posting your picks. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Thanks Bob. Go Packers!!!!

Bob wrote:
Packers7

Bears0
:pk:pk:pk

·
Registered
241 Posts
imported post

After pittsburg lost to cleveland last week, I don't want to call any game. But I'll take the Colts, Chargers and Seattle to win thier games. Giants may pull out a win this week too.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I wonder how bad the Pats are going to destroy the Panthers. I am watching right now and so far no scoring.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

DingBat wrote:
After pittsburg lost to cleveland last week, I don't want to call any game. But I'll take the Colts, Chargers and Seattle to win thier games. Giants may pull out a win this week too.
Hi DingBat, feel free to make your picks. Do not feel bad if your wrong. I have been pulling my foot out of my mouth a lot!. :lol

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Packers 10
Bears 0

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

I need to comment on the red flag thrown by the Packers Coach in regaurd to the incomplete pass for a touch down. To the folks that are watching the Pack VS Bears game, That looked like a good touchdown catch to me for the Packers, on the replay! What do you think?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Sadly, we are forced to watch the Jets vs. Tampa or NO vs. Atlanta here in the NY area.

Bob wrote:
I need to comment on the red flag thrown by the Packers Coach in regaurd to the incomplete pass for a touch down. To the folks that are watching the Pack VS Bears game, That looked like a good touchdown catch to me for the Packers, on the replay! What do you think?

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I wonder how bad the Pats are going to destroy the Panthers. I am watching right now and so far no scoring.
Hi James. on the morning football shows it was mentioned that Coach Belicheck benched a few players. One of the names mentioned was Randy Moss. Just curious if that is true? I do not understand that. Thanks. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Sadly, we are forced to watch the Jets vs. Tampa or NO vs. Atlanta here in the NY area.

Bob wrote:
I feel for you! The play was a touchdown catch by Jennings, I believe. When the ball was caught I told Theresa 14-0. The catch looked good to me in real time and in slow motion. The ball did come out, on the line but it looked like Jennings had control prior to the ball being knocked out by the Bears defender. I am sure you will see the replay.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.