Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi all, the Chicago Bears will be in Minesota to play the Vikings! The chances of the Bears winning is if the Vikes get lost and can't find their ballpark. I am a Bear fan but much creativity is needed for them to have a chance. Our offensive line needs to give the quaterback enough time to throw. Why not put in Caleb Hanie in at the first interception? Why not put Mr Hester back on special teams , he was the best special teams player two years ago. Why not put Adams (excellent defensive player off the travel team) on the offensive line to block for Forte, Peterson and Olhsen, (yes, I said Ohlsen). We need to score points and my Chicago Bears rant is over! GO BEARS! In todyays game I will take Seahawks to win at St. Louis, The Panters to win on the road against the Jets, The Eagles tobeat the Redskins, Don't worry Duchess your team will look great today! The Colts to win at Houston, The Chargers to beat the Chiefs at San Diego. The Forty Niners to win a tough game at home against the Jaguars. The Titans to beat the Cardinals. The Steelers to win a road game against the Ravens. My upset will be the Patriots winning at New Orleans. I am still alive in my survivor pool and the picks are getting tougher. I chose the Bengals to win at home against the Browns. Now that you know what I think, what do you think? Let's talk some football! ...Bob

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

You know I think you're a great guy Bob, but I gotta go against you on the Minnesota game. I don't know what the deal is with your QB, but that dude seems gun shy! When you over throw Hester, and he's WIDE OPEN, there's a problem. Dude is afraid of throwing a pick now. I'm also going with Philly today. The Raiders already lost and the Pack slammed Detroit, so I'm all good.

Just saw that Houston is stompin' the Colts at the moment! Wow!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

yea the houston game is interesting so far.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I am reserving my right to NOT watch the Steelers game this evening. I predict that not only will they lose, they will get spanked!

As a fan, I should watch through thick and thin. :) However, I don't think my nerves could take it today (yes I get totally freakin' obsessed with the game).

I'm not sure if I can bear it! LOL

Good luck to everyone . . . I hope your team wins!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I am reserving my right to NOT watch the Steelers game this evening. I predict that not only will they lose, they will get spanked!

As a fan, I should watch through thick and thin. :) However, I don't think my nerves could take it today (yes I get totally freakin' obsessed with the game).

I actually think you are wrong. I always thought Dixon was a really good WB at Oregon and just has not been given a chance. I think he is going to be really good and surprise people.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

I actually think you are wrong. I always thought Dixon was a really good WB at Oregon and just has not been given a chance. I think he is going to be really good and surprise people.
I agree with TV, I think Dixon although is way too small to become anyones starting QB in the NFL, will tear up the Ravens Defense. That Kid is an amazing athelete that will handle himself quite well today!!!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
You know I think you're a great guy Bob, but I gotta go against you on the Minnesota game. I don't know what the deal is with your QB, but that dude seems gun shy! When you over throw Hester, and he's WIDE OPEN, there's a problem. Dude is afraid of throwing a pick now. I'm also going with Philly today. The Raiders already lost and the Pack slammed Detroit, so I'm all good.

Just saw that Houston is stompin' the Colts at the moment! Wow!

Hi Eric, I know the Bears do not match up with the Vikes, I was just rantingabout thethings that need to be done a little differently. I think I said the only chance the Bears have to win is if the Vikes get lost and cannot find their ballpark, :lol! The Bears are in for a long day in Minnesota. I may need a comfort drink or two durring the game. Now, if I only can find the Crown Royale bottle I will be ready to watch the Bears, :b! ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

I just received this E-Mail, check this out! It is getting tougher being a Chicago Bears fan! ....Bob

BREAKING NEWS: Terror Alert in Chicago,

The Chicago Bears football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head coach Lovie Smith immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white
substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE.

Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to
encounter the substance again this season.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

manning has played like crap for the past 4-5 weeks and they have still won the games. I doubt that will work this week if he does not get it together soon.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
I just received this E-Mail, check this out! It is getting tougher being a Chicago Bears fan! ....Bob

The Chicago Bears football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head coach Lovie Smith immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators.

After a complete an$!ysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white

:b:% I swear it's gonna be ok Bob. Looks like you're circling the drain bud!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Bob wrote:

After a complete an$!ysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white

:b:% I swear it's gonna be ok Bob. Looks like you're circling the drain bud!
:bThanks Eric for the chuckle, I am circling the drain with out a boat and the tub is almost empty! :b:%:b:lol! ....Bob

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I hope you guys are right about the Steelers! :)

I'm not so much worried about Dixon . . . it's the Defense which can't seem to stop teams from scoring when it really counts. Add to this, the loss of their #1 QB (if Dixon was "that" good . . . he'd be starting). :)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Houston scores - here comes the onside kick!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.