Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all, my Bears have a very tough game tonight with The Eagles at Soldier Field. The Bears need to put Hester as the return man on special teams. Let Bennet, Knox and Davis catch the ball. Cutler needs a three step drop, short passes and handoffs. That just my opinion and were just talking offense. Does anyone think the Bears have a chance against the Eagles? Enough said! Let me just say, Go Bears and hope they surprise their fans tonight! The Steelers, Cowboys, Vikings and Patriots should win today.In my survivor pool the picks are getting tougher, I took the Jaguars to beat the Bills. If I had to pick an upset this week, The Ravens beating the Colts in Baltimore. That is what I think! What do you think? Let's talk football. ....Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

I hope that the Steelers show up this week. I think that the local Boy Scout team substituted for them, last week!

In any event . . . I won't be able to watch the game AGAIN, this week as the local stations have decided to show other games. :(

Good luck to everyone's team! :c
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

I need the Packers to win. Combined with an Eagles, Giants/Falcons loss, the Packers will be in the drivers seat for the wild card.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I hope that the Steelers show up this week. I think that the local Boy Scout team substituted for them, last week!

In any event . . . I won't be able to watch the game AGAIN, this week as the local stations have decided to show other games. :(

Good luck to everyone's team! :c

The Steelers should handle the Chiefs today! I think itis wrong when the NFL does not show the game to the home teams fans on the TV. Put on the radio and try to enjoy the games today. GO STEELERS. ....Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

Unfortunately, for me . . . I'm a western PA native who lives in North Carolina.

Mostly I get to watch the Carolina Panthers (lose), or they'll show those might Tennessee Titans (lose). :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
I need the Packers to win. Combined with an Eagles, Giants/Falcons loss, the Packers will be in the drivers seat for the wild card.
Very happy to see you post here in the Sports section!! I am a Bears fan and I think there almost finished in the play off hunt. So you need the Pack to win, the Bears to loose(OUCHHH) and the Giants or Falcons to lose. Well the Eagles are favored to win, I think your Packers will win and the Giants are playing the falcons so I am not expecting a tie! DONE! Your in good shape, :c:lol:c! Stick around and have some fun with us here today. ....Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,619 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
Does anyone think the Bears have a chance against the Eagles?
Because I happen to adore you, I'm not gonna say one darn thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Go Bengals!!!
Hi Mike, the Bengals should put a MOLLYWOOPIN, on the Raiders!

Go Bengals. ....Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Bob wrote:
Does anyone think the Bears have a chance against the Eagles?
Because I happen to adore you, I'm not gonna say one darn thing.
Duchess your the best! Thank you. ....Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Except the kickoff return for TD, the Steelers (statistically) appear to be back on track! :)
Go Steelers. ....Bob
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

3pm Update

Was 3 Dal 0 - sucky game so far
cle 27 det 24 - battle of the sucky teams
SF 3 GB A LOT - my team getting killed again
Pit 17 KC 14 - close one
Sea - 0 Min 28 - Favre is just not this good and they are making him look like the second coming of .... Favre, lol
NYG 24 ATL 14 - Gmen finally scoring some points again
NO 24 TB 7 - NO looks strong again
Bug 15 Jac 10 - does anyone care
Ind 14 Balt 12 - great game so far.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
3pm Update

Was 3 Dal 0 - sucky game so far
cle 27 det 24 - battle of the sucky teams
SF 3 GB A LOT - my team getting killed again
Pit 17 KC 14 - close one
Sea - 0 Min 28 - Favre is just not this good and they are making him look like the second coming of .... Favre, lol
NYG 24 ATL 14 - Gmen finally scoring some points again
NO 24 TB 7 - NO looks strong again
Bug 15 Jac 10 - does anyone care
Ind 14 Balt 12 - great game so far.
Thanks for the update James. ....Bob
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top