Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all, let's talk some football! Congrats to Mike Singletary and his Niners, they won over the Chicago Bears on Thursday night. Todays game it looks like the Saints will win big over the Rams. Does anybody think the Lions have a chance against the Vikings? I will take the Vikes and predict a long afternoon for the Lions. I expecxt the Steelers to beat the Bengals. The Chiefs will beat the Raiders in a tough game. The Packers will win in a very tough game at home against the Cowboys. I will take the Patriots to beat the Colts. The Chargers will be hosting the Eagles which has all the earmarks of a game being won in the last five minutes of the game. For Duchess, I will take the Eagles to win on the road. Also, I am in a survivor pool and still fighting, I took the Cardinals to beat the Seahawks. NOW, that I tolds you what I think, what do you think? Let's talk some football. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Who would have thought the Bengals would be playing their biggest game in years today at Pittsburgh? Hasn't started out real well......love my Bengals just trying to win in Pittsburgh will be a miracle. The Steelers get away with murder at home every time I see them play there.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Who would have thought the Bengals would be playing their biggest game in years today at Pittsburgh? Hasn't started out real well......love my Bengals just trying to win in Pittsburgh will be a miracle. The Steelers get away with murder at home every time I see them play there.
Hi UKWolfman, I am a Bear fan and am so aware how terrible it feels when your favorite team is struggling. The best thing about the NFL has always been the upsets. So let see what the Bengals do today at Pitsburgh.

Go Bengals. ....Bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am confused by getting away with murder statement? You think that they get away with more from the ref's? So the ref's actually say hey the Steelers are at home so let's let them get away with more, then the other Team!!! Are you kidding me?

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Yep big time already happened twice today. Every game I watch when they are home they get away with lots.

Not just my opinion either. You could ask any Bengal fan that has put up with the Steelers crap for years now.

RipitRon wrote:
I am confused by getting away with murder statement? You think that they get away with more from the ref's? So the ref's actually say hey the Steelers are at home so let's let them get away with more, then the other Team!!! Are you kidding me?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Yep big time already happened twice today. Every game I watch when they are home they get away with lots.

RipitRon wrote:
Yeah Ok!

I dont care what team it is or where it is, there are bad calls but they dont go one way ever!!! If there is one thing that is for sure the NFL ref's who do make mistakes have never been one sided, or give certain players a added advantage. That is some serious B.S. right there!

And if you watch the kick-off for a touchdown there where 2 illegal blocks in the back by cincy and it wasnt called.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Ron you are never wrong....heard that so many times.....I just agree to disagree with you. The Steelers are the dirtiest cheating team in the NFL and home field advantage is more apparent there than anywhere else. I'm done on the topic because arguing with you is from what I have seen like arguing with a tree.

RipitRon wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:

RipitRon wrote:
Yeah Ok!

I dont care what team it is or where it is, there are bad calls but they dont go one way ever!!! If there is one thing that is for sure the NFL ref's who do make mistakes have never been one sided, or give certain players a added advantage. That is some serious B.S. right there!

And if you watch the kick-off for a touchdown there where 2 illegal blocks in the back by cincy and it wasnt called.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I was wrong at least 5 time yesterday, but boy are you a funny man!!! LOL WOW Dirty that's funny right there!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

i'm just sensitive when it comes to pittsburgh/cincinnati

RipitRon wrote:
I was wrong at least 5 time yesterday, but boy are you a funny man!!! LOL WOW Dirty that's funny right there!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Well I might be wrong about this but I doubt it, Pittsburgh will beat your Bengals by 10 points or more!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Early day recap -

right now Tenn vs Buffalo is a tight game
as is the NO vs STL game - also tight tight tight
Miami and TB has been boring and low scoring
Min is beating Detroit - no surprise there
Jacksonville has scored 21 on the jets in the first half - what happened to the great defense???
Pitt and Cinn - no one is scoring. tight defensive game right now
Denver and Washigington tied. Denver needs to win

And the Panthers are starting to play well again and currently winning by 11 over Atlanta

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I need the Pack to pull their collective heads out of their asses and win at home today. I picked against them in my office pool this week, but as far as a playoff berth is concerned, if they can get to 5-4 today, maybe that will be a nice push in the right direction. That O-line needs to get healthy and keep Rodgers upright! Dude is getting happy-feet like Jim Everett did 15 years ago!
Oh, KC is incapable of mollywopping anyone with that disgusting offense, so I'll just have to settle for a 10-7 win I guess!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Jim Everett, lol - there is a name from the past. Didn't he try to beat up Jim Rome on TV, lol

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

He did. Real tough to jump a guy a who's probably 5'9 when you're a 6'5 NFL'r. Wish he had those kind of stones when he was in the pocket! P***Y!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Here it is -

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/57W05-oopNA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Early day recap -

right now Tenn vs Buffalo is a tight game
as is the NO vs STL game - also tight tight tight
Miami and TB has been boring and low scoring
Min is beating Detroit - no surprise there
Jacksonville has scored 21 on the jets in the first half - what happened to the great defense???
Pitt and Cinn - no one is scoring. tight defensive game right now
Denver and Washigington tied. Denver needs to win

And the Panthers are starting to play well again and currently winning by 11 over Atlanta
Thanks for the update James. ....Bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Thats funny, although I probably would have done the same thing. I have been there and when a belittling little sniveling toad gets under your skin, you dont make wise choices. Only difference is I probably would have ***** slapped him!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I need the Pack to pull their collective heads out of their asses and win at home today. I picked against them in my office pool this week, but as far as a playoff berth is concerned, if they can get to 5-4 today, maybe that will be a nice push in the right direction. That O-line needs to get healthy and keep Rodgers upright! Dude is getting happy-feet like Jim Everett did 15 years ago!
Oh, KC is incapable of mollywopping anyone with that disgusting offense, so I'll just have to settle for a 10-7 win I guess!
I think the Pack will be ready to play the Cowboys. Being in front of their fans will make a difference for the pack. I can't believe i am sying this but, Go Packers. ....Bob

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

No doubt that Rome was a snarky little ******* and there should have been some type of retribution. He's come a looong way since then. The only problem that I had with it is Everett showed NO evidence of having any sack on the field, but all of a sudden he's a tough-guy when the jockey pops off?!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts