Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I can't stress how excited I am that football is finally back today!

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

Hey Catbird. how do you think they will do this year? I think they might be in for a long long year.

·
Registered
60 Posts
imported post

I'm always hopeful year-after-year, but they usually disappoint me. Pre-season was awful and tonight was lackluster to say the least.

Oh well, I confess I'm STILL wearing my Redskins t-shirt and will probably wear my Redskins pajamas tonight.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I can not believe how much money Snyder spends and still no winner there. I think he is very similar to the Dallas Mavericks owner. It shows that having a lot of money does not mean you make good personelle moves with a professional sports franchise.

·
Registered
252 Posts
imported post

I am a football fan and love this time of year when the NFL is back. However.. could the Panthers played any worse.... OMG. I had to turn the channel. I couldn't watch anymore of that game. John Fox and Delhomme need to go.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

They were really horrible. As a NC resident I have been screaming for years now that it is time to move on from the "Jake exeriment". And then they give him a huge contract????? they will regret doing that.

My 49ers looked good, finally.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

GoDuke1 wrote:
John Fox and Delhomme need to go.
Matt Mosley at ESPN asked someone to remind him why Jake was re-signed ~ The silence was deafening.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

and he got a huge contract. they are going to end up eating that and probably setting back the franchise about 5 years imo.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Ima die hard Eagles fan& I think #36 is da man...I could have done without being a witness to that New Orleans fiasco almost 2 wks. ago...And I miss B-Dawk terribly.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Game day !...WooHoo...Go Eagles !...I'm going to wear my T O jersey today...That never fails to get the guys fired up, the only downside is, when they see it, they like to put me in a headlock & give me a noogie, I may have to carry a big stick too.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Well being an Indianapolis Colts fan, I'm real excited as they beat up on the Seahawks today to go 4-0!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

yea they played well. So did the Pats who really made a statement against Baltimore. My 49ers are playing now.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

This was a bye week for the Eagles andI didn't even know...So, not only did I embarrass myself publicly by rooting for a team that wasn't playing but, thenI had to take all the harassment from my friends for being so oblivious...I REALLY need some down time.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

MY 49ERS ARE BACK! Great to see my boys playing so well and 3-1 to start the season. 35-0 today was a real butt kicking!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts