Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone had a chance to check out these new watches from Stockholm Sweden's Nezumi Studios?

Their watch the Voiture takes you back to the 60's and 70's race cars, watches, and entire era it seems.

It has a polished, along with brushed 40mm stainless steel case, anti-reflective coated domed sapphire crystal, white, black, and blue sandwich dials with colorful accents, sub-dials with a cool circular texture, beveled markers, and hands with Radium looking Super-Luminova, classic tachymeter bezel, Seiko's VK63 mecha-quartz movement, as well as sport style Italian leather straps guys.

Just a few pictures...

More info from Worn & Wound, and Nezumi Studios everybody...

http://wornandwound.com/2015/08/28/introducing-the-nezumi-voiture/
http://www.nezumistudios.com/watches/

·
Registered
489 Posts
Not bad at all. Kinda makes me think that if an Omega Speedmaster and a Vratislavia Conceptum Heritage Chrono Series 2 would have a baby, it would look like this.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Nice Looking Design. I wish they were smaller at 44mm tops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
The case is 40mm with a lug to to lug of 47mm.

Here is a few images from my upcoming review.
You can also win this watch if you are on Instagram. Check out @watchreport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have to agree with you guys ! :smile-thumb2:Meshes a few styles together from the past, and even the present, which makes them really cool ! :cool: :cool:

Don, whoa..didn't realize you guys already were taking a look at these at Watchreport. :eek: Wow, they look even better in your pictures, and like the details are outstanding as well. Love how they seem like they could be right out of the 60's with their sub-dials, and just all around design/feel.

Definitely will check that out sir. Thank you !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts