Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

It's #1 on your wish/want/have to have list.

You look at it daily and are constantly searching for the best price to buy it.

What is the next watch you will probably add to your collection?
It might be something you are still saving for and wont buy for a little while, but it will probably be the next one.

Tell us below.

(Pictures and info about each watch is not required, but greatly appreciated)

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

Too many unfortunately :( ALWAYS wanted a SANIII but as usual i cant afford one, seems like a popular piece and is a real beast. Also loving the Skyhawk because of the videos bob posted on it :)

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

In my case i'm DRY - i probably wont buy much this year - if anything at all

gonna be looking to sell/trade/gift away a good 1/3 to 1/2 my current collection and only keep the ones i truly like

what's on the horizon for when i will get ready to buy??

there are various watches that i would consider

HAMILTON
ORIS
DEEP BLUE
NFW
SEIKO
CITIZEN

but most importantly when i do get ready to buy -no more impulse buying - it will have to be well thought out and cost effective -no more daily deal buys of just any old watch that looks great

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Great answers so far and thank you to those people actually giving a watch that currently is next on their buy list. We all have one, lol

Here are the watch that are current my next to buy when I have the cash available.

I have 3 watches that I equally want to purchase next. Once I have the money it will come down to which I want the most at that moment.

1) Citizen Atomic Chronograph BY0000-56E

2) Seiko SKA383 Kinetic Men's Diver

3) Chase Durer Pilot Commander II - If I can find one when I have the money

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Not planning on buying anytime soon but this is the leading candidate:

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
very nice marc!!
A guy can dream can't he? :%

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

There are a lot of watches that I would like to purchase, but for now I'm in the NBZ indefinitely. I would like to purchase another Omega PO series b/c I had to sell my last one to pay for my step-daughters medical bills early last year. I love the Orange/black on the rubber strap. I want the larger one 45mm. These run about $2400 so I don't think it will happen for a long time. I have been cutting down my watch collection a lot over the past month. Like George I just had too many impulsive buys that were seeing no wrist time.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Lke others Iam going to cut back this year. I have already stopped impulse buying. A few I would like depends on price. Skyhawk AT, SO tourbillon and Targa, NFW Viperfish. I intend to cut back my collection this year of impulse watches I have bought.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

I am still awaiting the final production pics of the viperfish to make a decision.....also, as much as i dont want to buy into the brand anymore, i really do want to get an sa111 again, one of the original models with sapphire, that i can pick up from a sales forum.......when i have the cash......also some others im looking at buying, like the so targa, and maybe an oceanaire, and if i could ever find it used or mint for a good price the chase durer special forces xl in steel........

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.