Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am a retired accountant, living in Africa, with a watch problem. I like them too much.

Occasionally I get hold of New old stock watches that I cannot identify properly and hope that someone on this site can help.

I have just received 2 Bulovas ( both swiss quartz movements - the one a BVA -2682.10 - it has 8603901 and 6-869032 stamped on case back and 12884 stamped on case back inner, and the leather strap an ETA 255441 with 2.290.0.0.05 on outside case back.) If I attach photo's could someone help?

Please advise how I can get assistance?

Regards
Suretime

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,398 Posts
Hi suretime !

It's just the best that you found us, but honestly
think you are the closest thing to an expert on
the issue by the sound of it. :)

Really don't know a ton about Bulova watches.
Other that they make, and made some pretty
amazing watches. :eek:

Did just find these two sites that may have the
information you are looking for. But other than
that, all I can do is welcome you aboard.

Here are those sites. Good luck !

https://mybulova.com/

https://www.watchophilia.com/

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Hi
I am a retired accountant, living in Africa, with a watch problem. I like them too much.

Occasionally I get hold of New old stock watches that I cannot identify properly and hope that someone on this site can help.

I have just received 2 Bulovas ( both swiss quartz movements - the one a BVA -2682.10 - it has 8603901 and 6-869032 stamped on case back and 12884 stamped on case back inner, and the leather strap an ETA 255441 with 2.290.0.0.05 on outside case back.) If I attach photo's could someone help?

Please advise how I can get assistance?

Regards
Suretime

Send an email to Bulova customer care perhaps?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sorry I can’t offer anymore than has already been offered. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts