Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]Greetings to all,[/align]
[align=center]I am a member of WG, and found this great forum, and would like to get to know y'all..[/align]
[align=center]Hit me up, and we can chat, and I'll be posting pics shortly of my watch collection..[/align]
[align=center]PEACE to all...[/align]

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

What's up PR? Welcome to the show buddy. There are a bunch of WG'S here, past and present. Hang out...it's a great site with some great Freeks!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

welcome to watchfreeks .....glad you found us. looking forward to your collection.

P.S. tuna, no need to be a suckup..........have you learned how to post a pic yet, or do you still need us to build a "special" forum just for you............

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the club Big PR...Glad you joined us...Look forward to reading your posts...

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Welcome. Newbie here too. Can't wait to see what you got and hear any wisdom about collecting you share.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
welcome to watchfreeks .....glad you found us. looking forward to your collection.

P.S. tuna, no need to be a suckup..........have you learned how to post a pic yet, or do you still need us to build a "special" forum just for you............
No need for the "special" forum. Hell, if you can do it, I should have NO problems!

See what I have to put up with PR?! well, there are some OTHER great Freeks here. Don't mind the tattooed line "cook"...he's harmless.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:

No need for the "special" forum. Hell, if you can do it, I should have NO problems!

See what I have to put up with PR?! well, there are some OTHER great Freeks here. Don't mind the tattooed line "cook"...he's harmless.

look at that.......tuna thinks hes funny............call me a cook again, go ahead, do it, see what happens.........hey i saw a watch for trade, but hes in allentown............do you want it..........? ha ha ha ha ha ha.............i love ya buddy, all in fun ..........

·
Registered
225 Posts
imported post

Welcome PR to the freeks club guy, with friends like Tuna and Heart....I mean Tattoo who needs enemies, right???

Chalie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts