Watch Freeks banner

Newbie from So Cal

1K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  splitsecond 
#1 ·
Hi all,
New to the forum and new to watch collecting. Don't know much about watches but have always been fascinated by them. Can't afford any real high end watches for now, but I get what I like....and what I can afford. Thanks for having me !!

goose:smile-thumb2:

Reactions: FunkDaLicious
#6 ·
A warm welcome from the UK.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

#8 ·
Welcome to our fine forum! Great members, great watches and an all round great atmosphere.

#12 ·
Welcome! This really is a great place to learn more about the timepieces we love! Income and what watches you can afford doesn't much matter here, it is all about buying what YOU love and what YOU can afford. The best part? Most folks are just as excited about your new watch as you are! We love to see your wrist shots, hear your stories, so share in the fun!

#13 ·
whats UP SO CAL , join in ,its a great site for all your watch needs and discussions. I learn something new everyday and really like the help/insight other bring to the table. Hope you find some great deals on watches here to start you on your way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.