Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

These are yet-to-be released models. Some will be coming out later this year, others next. We were treated to these photos by Metro Watch at the forum Don and I owned. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

very cool and thanks for posting those pics. any idea on the sizes of those new models?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
very cool and thanks for posting those pics. any idea on the sizes of those new models?
I think they'll be starting at 42mm (the all black Sea Dragon) and move higher from there. Sorry but I can't remember all the specs on them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
imported post

That all black Cyclop is sweet looking! But good luck reading the time on it... I love the detail they put into the cases now, very cool!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

FreeDive wrote:
That all black Cyclop is sweet looking! But good luck reading the time on it... I love the detail they put into the cases now, very cool!
That's the ZMX 02 Andrew;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Might be the way to get my first combat style watch......prices?
I really don't know but if I had to guess you're looking at prices that start north of $250.

But give it a few months and you might be able to score them at a lower price through an Internet retailer.

·
Registered
72 Posts
imported post

Automatik wrote:
FreeDive wrote:
Oh geez... Zodiac makes me feel like an old man, I can never keep the models straight....

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Great looking watches, with all the Zodiac info lately I am really becoming a fan of their designs. But I must plead complete ignorance on the brand; so here's my question, what movements? Are they all quartz or do they also have a nice collection of autos?

CJ

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

As far as I know that oceanaire may be the only Auto they have. most of them are all quartz models.

·
Registered
185 Posts
imported post

Considering their design details, the variety of the designs and the different looks in the lineup, their new models should appeal to a large number of watch lovers. Metro Watch prices are typically in line with the use of quartz movements. IMO, they don't seem to overcharge for quartz movement models like some other brands.

I'd take this one and have the hour and minute hands heavily lumed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
As far as I know that oceanaire may be the only Auto they have. most of them are all quartz models.
The ZMX 04 is an automatic, too. They also had a 125th Anniversary re-release of the Astrographic a couple of years ago that is automatic.

All their quartz models have Ronda movements in them.

·
Registered
354 Posts
imported post

FreeDive wrote:
Andrew, that's a ZMX 02 but the stock pics can be deceiving. I thought the same thing with my ZMX 03 but it's very legible. I would have to see someones pictures of the watch before I would buy one though.

·
Registered
354 Posts
imported post

FreeDive wrote:
Automatik wrote:
FreeDive wrote:
Oh geez... Zodiac makes me feel like an old man, I can never keep the models straight....
Sorry Andrew, I see Jerry caught that.

·
Registered
354 Posts
imported post

What I like about Zodiac is that they seem to design watches that have such cool case shapes, pushers and even the hand designs are great. There isn't one watch in this thread that I don't like.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts