·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I have been watching this all day. This would just make my Yankees that much stronger to make their run to repeat next year. This would be a big big upgrade at the position and especially offensively....

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I have been watching this all day. This would just make my Yankees that much stronger to make their run to repeat next year. This would be a big big upgrade at the position and especially offensively....

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

This gives the yanks an added dimension in the outfield. Looks like they'll let Damon walk and move Cabrera to left or let Granderson play left. I wouldn't waste is speed in left but Melky may resist a move from CF.
Arizona is getting a great #3 pitcher in Jackson. He is a potential #1. Kennedy might be able to thrive by getting out of that NY spotlight. He hasn't realized his potential, but with the pressure off, he may do just that.
Schlereth is a nice lefty with a plus fastball. He should fit into that Detroit bullpen just fine. Nice looking deal here. We'll see if they can pull it off.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

deal is now official and the Champs just got ..... stronger!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
deal is now official and the Champs just got ..... stronger!
Also, Andy Pettitte will be back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.