Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Does anyone have hope that Invicta will start the new year with a big deal on the Sunday run?

Not me. I predict it will be the same old, same old stuff. Not that these deals are bad, mind you. But I don't think this one will be anything special as they are still clearing out old inventory.

http://www.invictasundayrun.com/feature2.php

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

That looks like a new Model; anyone ever seen it before?? I wonder if it is a 2010,,it has a face like SAS, same with stem, with rubber band with the metal inserts..kind of nice; I wonder what movement??? Anyone with info???

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

amazon special or not that watch is fugly to me. completely

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

http://www.invictasundayrun.com/feature2.php

Subaqua Reserve 3H GMT $256 + $4 shipping

Movement: Ronda Swiss - 515.24 H

Case and dial: ø 52mm • Solid stainless steel with skeleton lugs • Stainless steel case back fixed • Anti – reflective flame fusion crystal • Stainless steel case back fixed with 6 screws •Stainless steel crown with etched Reserve logo 18kt gold plating • Date display • Tritnite® luminous hands and indexes • 18kt gold plating

Band: High grade polyurethane strap with stainless steel metal inserts• Stainless steel buckle with etched logo

Water resistant: 500 meters
MSRP: $1995.00
Running Price: $256.00
(+$4.00 Shipping)

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I wouldnt own this particular version, but I do like the clean dial design of this watch more then the Chrono!!!
I am kind of ok with the design, but I think on this particular model it is the colors that are not attractive to me. Just seems like a lot - gold, blue, black, white, red, lol.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Agree'd

I would loke to see the two tone S.S./Black with a black Dial on the bracelet though!

TVDinner wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
I wouldnt own this particular version, but I do like the clean dial design of this watch more then the Chrono!!!
I am kind of ok with the design, but I think on this particular model it is the colors that are not attractive to me. Just seems like a lot - gold, blue, black, white, red, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.