Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Senior Freek
2,505 Posts
One Christmas as a child I wanted a Voltron action figure. I really wanted all 5 cats that go together. Instead I got this cheap Kmart special shotgun to robot transformer thing... I actually got two of them... I cried. My cousin, who is quite a bit older, traded me his Volton action figure for one of the robots. Then all was right with the world. Volton rocked. Them and ThunderCats. I'll be checking this out.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I loved Voltron as a kid. I'll definitely be watching this!

I just told my wife about this and she thought is was cool. She enjoyed it as a child as well. She said the only thing that might beat Voltron may have been Thundercats and then as was walking down the hallway she yelled out "Thundercats....HOOOO!"

Silly!

Gimme some Ultraman!

·
Super Moderator
7,520 Posts
One Christmas as a child I wanted a Voltron action figure. I really wanted all 5 cats that go together. Instead I got this cheap Kmart special shotgun to robot transformer thing... I actually got two of them... I cried. My cousin, who is quite a bit older, traded me his Volton action figure for one of the robots. Then all was right with the world. Volton rocked. Them and ThunderCats. I'll be checking this out.

That was like asking for Transformers at Christmas but Santa bringing you Go-Bots instead :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I heard rumors about this a few months back, but now that it is confirmed, I'm in nostalgia heaven. I'll have to go dig out my transforming lion figures and put them together for display... 😁

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.