Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Van Speyk Watches is releasing a new series of pilot style watches very soon. The exact model name for the line will be finalized and launched with the release of the line in a few weeks. I was fortunate enough to be supplied with an advanced peek at the line.

Below is a sample photo of one of the models:

It is my understanding that the watch will sell between 220.00 and 299.00 Euro. Other than that, I do not know the other specifications at this time.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Now that is a nice looking dial !

We need a 10:10 shot so we can really see subdial with the date window

I like the dial a lot!

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like this, but would be better if a 3 hander. Thanks for posting.
I believe that they will have chronographs as well as 3-hand versions. Hopefully we can get a couple photos of the various versions.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
http://vanspeyk-watches.com/your-van.php
The new watch brand Van Speyk is a cooperation of entrepreneurs who couldn't find the watch they were looking for among the existing brands. A Van Speyk watch is an automatic watch with sapphire glass which is of good quality, reliable and has an attractive design. The watch brand Van Speyk refers to the Dutch hero Jan van Speyk who was called "the terror of the bandits". In 1831 he blew up his ship with the words "I'd rather be blown up then" to avoid let Belgian rebels take over his ship, and died. Van Speyk watches are classical watches with an attractive design for affordable prices.

Van Speyk watches are classical watches with an attractive design for affordable prices.In addition, every Van Speyk watch has an automatic movement, sapphire glass and a glass bottom with a view on the movement. Van Speyk watches represent a Dutch background, class and quality. Van Speyk proves that luxury does not have to be expensive

All Van Speyk watches do come with 1 year international warranty. The warranty covers defects as a result of manufacturing faults. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from accidents, mishandling, abusive use (knocks, dents, crushing etc), unauthorized opening, manipulation or repair. In order to benefit from this warranty you will be required to present the international warranty by a Van Speyk dealer

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email at [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts