Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am new to WatchFreeks and just wanted to say hello. I have been a member of WUS for several years and also browse /r/watches on reddit from time to time. I'm excited to join another watch community, and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and your watches better.

I really like big, masculine sports watches (Divers, G-Shocks, ABC watches, etc.). I usually prefer my watches on black rubber straps. The bigger and beefier the watch or rubber strap, the better imo.

I am a chemical engineer working in the Bio-Tech industry in the North Bay currently.

All of the Best,

-MuscleBear

·
6,572 Posts
Nice introduction and welcome to WF!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Welcome to the board friend'o!

·
Watch Freek
174 Posts
MuscleBear-
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the overview of you and your likes. I am sure you will find this community filled with members willing to share their experiences, advice and pictures of their treasures. The members and their preferences here are as diverse as you can imagine so help and info is but a click or keystroke away.
Again, welcome and I look forward to seeing pics of your favorites !:welcome:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.