Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the club. This is one of the favorite pictures of mine......

Reactions: 1stiski

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

One of my favorite pictures also

·
Registered
114 Posts
imported post

Love it! Just wore mine yesterday. It's my first NFW, and there is just just too much to love about it! Welcome to the NFW club and wear it in good health.:c

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks all. Yes, it's a great looking watch, love the weight too. Got it sized last night but I must not be snapping it closed hard enough 'cause it opened up on me. Have to play with it. It's also my first automatic so I'm really digging it.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

You have to really snap the clasp hard and make sure it locks closed and then put the saftey over it.

Where do you have the pin in the clasp?

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

urbncby wrote:
Thanks all. Yes, it's a great looking watch, love the weight too. Got it sized last night but I must not be snapping it closed hard enough 'cause it opened up on me. Have to play with it. It's also my first automatic so I'm really digging it.
I experienced this with mine when it was new. You do have to snap it hard to close the clasp. If you do that it is fine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

I think I got it. I watched it close and see that it needs pressed pretty good to latch it. It's secure now and I have it on at the shop. With confidence :).

·
Registered
325 Posts
imported post

Yes, welcome aboard. My AP LE #40 gets tons of compliments and questions all the time.

·
Registered
587 Posts
imported post

Very nice AP! Always come close to pulling the trigger when I see one come up for sale but have been hesitant to. I think next one that comes up might be the one. Congrats again.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard! I have nothung but love for NFW in general but this forum edition is just awesome.

Greetings from number four:

·
Registered
915 Posts
imported post

#89 says Hello. Getting used and abused.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Thats a sweet looking watch for sure!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts