1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
234 Posts
Not seen that yet, but they look very nice! Seems the "mode" today is for the fumée dial and bezel that looks a bit like the 50 fathoms... Nice looking watch though!

Thanks for posting that :)

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Really like the hombre dials and the mesh bracelets. But not a fan of the Powermatic or that second hand. But at least the prices seem reasonable. Swatch taking a few steps in the right direction. IMO, since they ruined the brand, they might as well make it more accessible.

·
Super Moderator
9,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not seen that yet, but they look very nice! Seems the "mode" today is for the fumée dial and bezel that looks a bit like the 50 fathoms... Nice looking watch though!

Thanks for posting that :)
Really like the hombre dials and the mesh bracelets. But not a fan of the Powermatic or that second hand. But at least the prices seem reasonable. Swatch taking a few steps in the right direction. IMO, since they ruined the brand, they might as well make it more accessible.

They look to be just coming out FB. (y) Or at least the versions on
mesh I mean. I think that the green dial may be a new addition to
the collection as well. Not 100% sure though. ..Oh, and yes, was
noticing that move toward the 50 Fathoms as well ! 😀 Would be
a really cool trend to see continue imho.

Forza, have to agree with you, and FB on these fumee/hombre
dials, and how nice they are too ! 😮 Years ago before I got into
watches, or was even born. There were all these amazing dials
on watches. Now it seems we are coming around to that again.
The prices aren't bad either you're right ! 🙂

Really appreciate you guys chiming in !! Thanks so much !!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Thank you Tom, I actually really like the case on these watches. However I think that the markers on the dial are not proportionate with the hands. The hands are a bit too wide in my opinion or the markers are too small... I would slim the hands down a bit and even that T on the seconds hand, seems a bit too large. I understand that it is their mark but in my opinion it could be smaller. Oh, I would also make the markers on the bezel smaller, no need for so large numbers...

Sounds like this could be a good base watch for a project... :)

·
Super Moderator
9,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Tom, I actually really like the case on these watches. However I think that the markers on the dial are not proportionate with the hands. The hands are a bit too wide in my opinion or the markers are too small... I would slim the hands down a bit and even that T on the seconds hand, seems a bit too large. I understand that it is their mark but in my opinion it could be smaller. Oh, I would also make the markers on the bezel smaller, no need for so large numbers...

Sounds like this could be a good base watch for a project... :)
Hey yeah, holy cow, that would be awesome Carlo, and Tissot's new
more reasonable prices actually make it possible I would imagine ! :D
Also am imagining these, or one of these with those smaller hands,
along with a less bold bezel font like you are saying. 🙂 You can see
Tissot was really trying to do something different with these watches,
and was in full on bold aggressive mode. So would be really neat to
see these with a more sleek personality !

By the way, thank YOU Carlo !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts