Watch Freeks banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Grey croc skin pattern leather strap and deployment clasp ordered. Same color as a pair of shoes I coordinated for one of my suites (that I never wear). I almost feel like I should have went with a gold clasp, but I'm not the biggest fan of gold. Ordered off amazon, but prime is being weird again, and estimating a week delivery on my 2 day shipping.

Pictures when it all arrives.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After a week, they finally get here. Natural disasters slowed shipping considerably. But anyway, they're here.

Just some quick pics, because I was swapping bands during dinner, and left my phone in the room. Better pictures tomorrow.

The band is a bit short. The deployment clasp eats a little space, further shortening the strap. Now I want a longer strap with curved ends.

·
Super Moderator
14,608 Posts
Falkon, that is nice ! Really nice !!! :smile-thumb: Great how close the grey on it actually is to the dial's grey. :cool: Almost is as if the strap was made just for this particular watch. It keeps the classy feel of the watch going, and makes you appreciate the dial even more. ..Excellent find ! Hope you enjoy Falkon ! Congratulations there !!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! Yes, it took a while to find the "right one". It came out perfectly. AtomicTom, you're dead on about that! I honestly didn't think it would work out as beautifully as it did, but the watch looks like it should have come this way. Again, I wish the strap was a little longer. I was going to do a black and brown strap with it also, but it won't look as good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw this watch on Amazon and want to buy it, I even saw these pictures on Amazon.

I am not sure how to ensure the strap I am buying is the right one for this watch. I googled for the answer to that, and it took me to this post, with the same photo.

Can you provide me with a link to the strap?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts