Watch Freeks banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Haray, welcome to the forum, the Ocean always catches my eye, especially your Vintage...
Have you resolved the issue? My few watches wear so. I've attributed it to my physiology, but never owned a <38mm. I wonder if that would stay put. Did you fumble the links around to see what happened?
Hello, I left the links exactly as described in the OP, I made one micro adjust on the clasp and it fits and wears just fine. I wear it every day, really happy with it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I would venture a bit of caution with the GMT. There have been several reports of problems with the movements Steinhart received from ETA. This may be old news, but make sure you buy it from someone who offers a good return policy.

And not meaning to cast any shadow on Steinhart, but there are other brands out there if you are looking to move away from "homage" type watches, towards something more unique...
Thanks

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Nice to see they cleaned up the dial, I bought one of the second series of the Heritages and the off-gray dial was so blurred looking I thought I was getting cataracts, flipped it immediately!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts