Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arrived in on Friday from Gnomon............Three days from order to my door! Nice green color, plays larger than it's 40mm, ETA 2824-a2 28,800 vph movement, screw pin links, 316L stainless steel brushed and polished. See my earlier post as to why I bought this one here: http://www.watchfreeks.com/33-general-watch-discussions/142657-i-fell-off-wagon-ugh.html

So far impressed with the quality and timekeeping......now the pics............

·
Super Moderator
10,644 Posts
Wow Frank, looks even better than it did seeing the pictures the other day ! Beautiful !!! :cool: :) Really has a super classy, but also incredibly sporty vibe about it. There's a classic side, but the dueling light green dial, and darker green bezel really rock ! Can't stop staring at the markers, and hands either. The whole design from dial, to bracelet is epic ! ENJOY ! Congrats !

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My first Squale and have to say that so far I am impressed with the build quality especially for the price.

Reactions: zed073

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Very Nice piece. Congrats!!

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Remember, don't flip it until after Saint Patrick's day!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Remember, don't flip it until after Saint Patrick's day!
I think I will keep this for a while. I like it more than I thought I would, and it will probably even get more wrist time than originally anticipated.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts