Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep my man Dustin rocked it once again. This instalment he made me another baseball strap with a couple tweaks vs the last one and he really hit it out of the park.

I wanted a padded glove strap this time and man what a beautiful effect pronounced padding adds to the look. Multiple coloured stitch and the details added are just stellar.

Next up are a pair of grey Camo cordura straps. One in 24mm and one in 22mm. When Dustin showed me the material swatches I immediately told him to get to work lol. Love the colour and love the pattern. And Dustin took care of the rest. These are super comfy!

I have another one incoming and I cannot wait to see it and it's goin on one of my grails :)

Stay tuned. For now here are some pics of the 'big 3' rec'd :)

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
The Gray Camo is outstanding, are the WR?

Reactions: Danny T

·
Registered
5,510 Posts
Incredible! The baseball strap repeat the colours on the dial in a very subtle way. Just beautiful!

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Gray Camo is outstanding, are the WR?

The Camo isn't WR because of the leather backing but I'm sure the cordura is WR if you have it made without the leather backing. It's similar to canvas.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
NIIICCCEE!!!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Great straps Danny

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
955 Posts
Very awesome! Anyone ever try to make a strap from the leather on the baseball?

Wow those look good.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very awesome! Anyone ever try to make a strap from the leather on the baseball?

Wow those look good.

Madddog straps does. And also football skin as well. I'm sure Dustin can do it as well if you can supply him the material.

I'd love to get a strap made from OLD SCHOOL hockey goalie pads or blocker/glove. Like this!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Awesome.

·
Super Moderator
10,695 Posts
Those look fantastic Danny !!! :smile-thumb2:Really are art like Scotty said, and make the watches that much more eye-catching, and special. What's great is that the watches by themselves are already exceptional, but when you can add even more uniqueness, and beauty like this?! Holy cow, it's just awesome Danny ! Congratulations here to you, and enjoy ! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts