Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi everyone!

Am pleased to announce a new and innovative shipping concept at ShopNBC.
Multiple purchases made during a 24 hour period (midnight to midnight central time) will ship for the shipping cost of just one item; what ever item had the highest shipping. For example, if you bought an item that shipped for 9.99, and two other items that let's say, had shipping of 6.99 each, the whole order ships for just 9.99!
Call for more info (or check out shopnbc.com) but that's the basic idea, and it should save many of you some considerable money!
It's been awhile in coming and effective as of 11/7; do hope it will prove beneficial to you all!

Tim

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Thanks Tim that's good to know.

T.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I dont believe many of us buy two or more watches in a 24 hour period, and I think it will be less now because of there cut rate policy

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

This is actually a very good thing for people who buy multiple items. Very positive for the buyer (us!)

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

I really like the Ideal, I will combine my shopping to take advantage of this new shipping rule.

·
Registered
154 Posts
imported post

tim, thats nice of you to let the members know about the shipping. however there is NEVER FREE SHIPPING! who is fooling any educated buyer. the price of the item being purchased is priced slightly higher to cover all shipping and handling costs. it may be only enough to cover bare cost but the consumer always takes the hit. the 'free shipping' is a tool to excite the buyer to make the purchase, period. i was born at night, but not last night!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

That is actually really good news, and actually high time!!!

Wifey ordered two extra glass lamp shades, and they charged her $9.99 each to ship them. Then they had the gall to put them both in the same box!!!! AND, just to grind our nuts alittle further, they advanced the date on a watch delivery and it was in the same box . . . another $9.99!!!!

Yep, glad to hear it . . lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Good info and policy thanks. Any chance they can make a change on the "price cut" policy? Like never ever say that something is the lowest it will ever be offered only to have it drop 30% 31 days after a purchase? That would probably go further than the new shipping policy in my opinion.
Thanks!

CJ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts