Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Omega Freek
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for those in the Dallas, TX area. A new Shinola store just opened the other day in Plano. It's in the old downtown area at 15th and Avenue K. I stopped in yesterday, and it's a small but cool store. Great selection of Shinola and Filson watches plus some of their other products.

I'll probably head back over this weekend with the Mrs.

Here's a little preview.

Of course I never prefer to pay retail prices, but we'll see......
:p

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
They've definitely got some cool stuff! I'm on the mailing list...:cool:

·
Super Moderator
14,608 Posts
Man, that place looks incredible TexasTee !!! :smile-thumb2:They look like they have a little bit of everything ! :eek: :) Thanks so much for all of the pictures ! ..Let us knows how it goes again this weekend by the way. Good luck !

·
13,275 Posts
Next time I'm in Dallas, I'll pay them a visit. Thanks for the heads up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
3,979 Posts
Tee:
Post a report on price structure when you can.
Hope I can whiz over from Cowtown and do some
serious shopping.
Is it ever gonna stop storming and raining ever
nite in the DFW Metroplex?

X traindriver Art

·
Registered
414 Posts
Store looks pretty nice, that been said....
I can't get over the name and find their watches overpriced for what they offer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Love the Brand will own one day hard not to love them great colors great straps & bracelets.Automatics coming soon from what I understand, what's not to like.

·
Registered
677 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Love the Brand will own one day hard not to love them great colors great straps & bracelets.Automatics coming soon from what I understand, what's not to like.
Never heard anything about autos from these guys ... as a matter of fact they have flatly denied any future plans. If you want an "auto from Detroit" check out Detroit Watch Co. ;) .

·
Long Time Member
1,739 Posts
Very nice. I often wish there was a real watch store, as opposed to a jewelry store, in my town. Of course, I am probably lucky there isn't.

·
Registered
147 Posts
the adornment of the store full of elegant atmosphere. how fantastic the store is !the bicycles inside are good decoration!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Very cool looking store; nice pics.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts