Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was so impressed with my first Seiko I picked up another one today. I was walking past the dealer I got the Hamilton from and they had a sale on. Again, value for money etc I'm loving Seiko! Just puts a smile on my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
You're certainly on a roll today! Congrats on the purchase!

Reactions: Waikato7

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow you are on a big time roll.

All 3 are excellent picks.

What's next?
God only knows! It's most likely second hand though. Visited Van Rijks yesterday. There are sooooo many watches there I would love to buy. But in particular there is an IWC and an Omega I am thinking long and hard about.....;)

·
11,658 Posts
Love the orange and Black combo. Enjoy!!

·
11,658 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Love seiko for sure, agree awesome lume. Toronto huh. I used to live in the Waikato too. TeAwamutu..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Love seiko for sure, agree awesome lume. Toronto huh. I used to live in the Waikato too. TeAwamutu..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Yep, loving Toronto. Where do you live now? And yes, Seikos are pretty amazing value.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have refined my technique. Basically I take the pic then stare at the ground so I don't know if anyone is actually looking at me thinking WTF is he doing??!! Seriously though, I got over worrying about it. I'm sure no one really cares. ;)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I find the rubber strap on this a tad too long so I changed it to a black NATO. Hardly original but I like the look. This is 20mm and fits but seems a little thin. I have read that some fit 22mm Nato's. Does that work? Any info appreciated.

Cheers,

Jarrod

1 - 20 of 28 Posts