Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Since Arnie brought it up in anaother thread, what Renatos are you all picking up this week, if any. I'm really interested in seeing the auto Vulcans and the new T-Rex Diver/ gunmetal on a bracelet.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Man I am so with you "TK". I haven't been this excited about Renato's new stuff in quite some time. The new Beast OTV is already mine and I'm hoping that the pricing is reasonable enough on the ones that you mentioned as well.

LOL!!! Did you see Trainer Dave's reponse on my thread on WG's? He's dreamin about them! LOL!!!

Can't say I'm quite that excited, but really looking forward to Renato's rotation this week.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Brother has money to buy more watches...........but not enough to come out to the Pa ggt...........it figures...............:whatever:

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Brother has money to buy more watches...........but not enough to come out to the Pa ggt...........it figures...............:whatever:
Uh oh!!! Here we go again! LOL!! I'm outta here!!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

come on tuna -even i knew that!!! LOL

tattoo chef wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
He's talkin' about Trainer Dave Arnie. Right soup boy?
no, im talking about you.............flash funk............

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

TK, I would really like to see you come to the PA GGT man! Linda & I will sit right between you and Don. Somebody's gotta ref!!! LOL!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

I never put much stock in how much you wanted to be in my presence, so I guess I understand your frustration boyardee.
I don't recall saying that I was going to buy one though. I believe my statement was what Renatos are YOU picking up. It's okay, bubba...I understand!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts