Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a new Tudor Black Bay with the Blue Dial and and leather strap. Attached are a couple of photos from yesterday, not the greatest but more will come.

So far I am very happy with this watch! It wears awesome and the movement is fantastic. Also the lume was much brighter in person than what i saw in photos previously.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Incredible watch!! Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Excellent choice. Enjoy the watch. I am very happy with my Tudor Pelagos.

·
Super Moderator
10,680 Posts
Unbelievably cool Hattigorn ! :cool: :cool: Yup, you've got to be happy with this stunner, and your pictures are terrific by the way here. :eek: You really get a sense for just how much hard work went into creating this one, and how well built it is. The blue is phenomenal as well. Very different ! ..Wow, and never realized that lume was so electric either. Hope you really enjoy this Hattigorn. Congratulations !!!

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Such a great watch. I continue to cross my fingers that they will produce a black bezel version someday like the one-off they are auctioning later this year:

·
Registered
4,912 Posts

It's a nice piece, enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love that dark Royal Blue, really stands out in the sunlight, but indoors still appears more dress appropriate with different colored clothing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts