Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I voted - you know you can set up polls here also Felix when you start a new thread :)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Bracelet all the way Felix. And in my humble opinion, introducing rubber on a perfectly good bracelet is like putting a $12.00 paint job on Ferrari. I am not big into "straps" but have a few pieces with and do not mind them.

CJ

Felix wrote:
I already have an inkling feeling as to what will win, but your votes are appreciated! Go to the Stuhrling Blog right now to vote: http://stuhrlingoriginal.wordpress.com/

Let's see if the shorthand code will work here...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Ah ha! I think I'll start shoving polls in here then :D Two or more polls at once then...

From what I've seen of the reactions to rubber straps, people either love them or they hate them, and there's very little in between. I happen to find them comfy, but I'm a little biased because there are very few bracelets that fit my wrist. They always need links taken out.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
imported post

I used to only buy bracelets, but SO has gotten me into leather, especially a silver case with a black leather strap. I still want nothing to do with rubber though, it just makes thr whole watch feel cheap to me. I wish some of the SO's with rubber straps were also available with leather or braclets, but then afain, I'd have spent even more money this week if that were the case.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I ALSO AM INTO BRACELETS BUT HAVE SOME STRAPS. A VERY FLEXIBLE RUBBER CAN BE CONFORTABLE AND I TEND TO USE RUBBER IN WATER. A GOOD EXOTIC LEATHER LOOKS GOOD ON A DRESS WATCH BUT I DONT THINK THEY LOOK GOOD ON A SPORT WATCH, SO IAM OPINIONATED.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Well....darn Felix...I like em all!!! I have a couple of rubber....notably my SO Madman Chrono. The rubber strap is wonderful!! I also have a Swiss Legend Commander on rubber and a Minoir on a Sekio rubber strap ( courtesy of TV)....also very nice. But I have to admit..most of mine are leather straps. I have a 3 Invicta's on bracelets, OG II, Python Chrono, & Lupah Diver...and my Sea Spider which is on a rubber/SS bracelet. My Renato is also on a bracelet, as is my Uptown Ozzie XL. But everything else is on a leather strap..or an exotic strap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.