Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Patek Philippe is expanding its classic chronograph collection with the introduction of its very latest perpetual calendar model, a complication that has always occupied a place of honour in the brand’s collections.

This new flagship of haute horlogerie, the Réf. 5270, is fitted with a unique column wheel chronograph movement. The day and month appear in a double window at 12 o’clock, with a hand indicating the date around the moon phase. The leap year is displayed in a small round window at 4:30 opposite a matching window for the day/night display at 7:30. Like all the brand’s grand complications, it has two interchangeable backs: one in sapphire crystal that reveals the complexity of the movement and the elegance of its finishing, the other, a white gold solid back that can be personalized with a dedication or an engraving.

The case measures 41mm and is water resistant to 30 meters.

Movement is the Swiss hand-wind Patek caliber in-house CH29-535PSQ.

source - timezone

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Beautiful, I'll take 3 please.

One for Arnie, Donut and me. I'll take a 4th if CJ gives me some winning Mega Millions numbers.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Wait !! I recognize that piece !!! Belongs to Charlie Sheen doesn't it ??? :%:%:%

WIIIINNNNNIIIINNNNNGGGG !!!! :c:c:c
I want one for sure then, gotta emulate my hero!!! :%:%:%It's an awesome look chrono James. Any idea on price, I'm sure someone posted it, i jumped ahead and Arnie ambushed me!!! :b

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Nope......Nope......Nope....I don't even want to know the price.......!!!!!!!!

Nanananananana......nanananananananaan......I can't hear you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
imported post

Hmm - kind of surprised that they only have the water resistant 30 m tag.
In my experience, 30 m would not be a watch you could wear while raining. For a watch in this priceclass, I would avoid it (not that I would buy it anyway, as it would almost buy me a house) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts