Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my orient multi year calendar watch arrived earlier this week and i have to say i really like it . for an inexpensive watch (£58 delivered from singapore in 3 days)it has a good quality feel. this was my first orient watch but i have just ordered a mako xl with the fully lumed dial model em75005r i think.hopefully creation watches will deliver this one just as quickly although this one is being sent to santa for my christmas present

·
Super Moderator
10,379 Posts
Sounds very nice eau rouge, and that mako xl should be great to open on Christmas as well. Congratulations on both ! :)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Congrats!

pictures?? Post some if you can.

·
Registered
279 Posts
my orient multi year calendar watch arrived earlier this week and i have to say i really like it . for an inexpensive watch (£58 delivered from singapore in 3 days)it has a good quality feel. this was my first orient watch but i have just ordered a mako xl with the fully lumed dial model em75005r i think.hopefully creation watches will deliver this one just as quickly although this one is being sent to santa for my christmas present
congrats!

I have the XL lum dial and it is a favorite. Priced like a beater, but quite nice in its own right. I enjoy mine. It is a great value.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
congrats!

I have the XL lum dial and it is a favorite. Priced like a beater, but quite nice in its own right. I enjoy mine. It is a great value.
i agree about the xl it is a fine watch the lume is good and it looks alot of watch for the money .can not see this being my last orient.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts