Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys had a look at Omega's new Speedmaster Moonphase Chronograph Master Chronometer?

It's evidently going to be shown for the first time at Basel this year, but Omega is giving a preview of the watch. The newest Speedmaster has a beautiful sun-brushed blue dial with cool moonphase complication. It also has ceramic bezel with liquid-metal inlay, Omega Cal 9904 with 60 hour power reserve, blue leather strap, plus a lot more.

Check it out guys...

Link to Perpetuelle also everyone...

http://blog.perpetuelle.com/watches/introducing-omega-speedmaster-moonphase-chronograph-master-chronometer/

·
Registered
330 Posts
Wow. One day, one day. But for now this one will be in my day dreams for sure.

C.m.T

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Omega never disappoints me. Beautiful piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Roarry

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Me like much! Have a Seamaster, but looking for a chrono.

Anyone know if it will be limited edition? Hope not.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Love the watch and moonphase, hate the date. Dumb they only show every other date.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
Love the watch and moonphase, hate the date. Dumb they only show every other date.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I.m.o. a trade-off between legibility, available dial real estate and balance between this and the other sub-dial.

Reactions: tomsimac

·
Super Moderator
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beautiful isn't it guys?! :) There's something about this design together with the moonphase that just works. I know it looks a little busy, but am guessing it couldn't be helped with those other sub-dials like GW said.

Eric, just noticed that date wheel with the every other date thing for the first time. ..Thanks so much ! ..Yeah can see what you're saying about that. The every other day thing probably has to do with them not wanting to make each number extra small. So they almost had to do it it looks like sir.

THX so much everyone !

·
Registered
288 Posts
I find it strange the way some of the date numbers flip orientation. Check out 7 and 9 and 21 23.
Not too happy with that date wheel at all, but no idea how to make it better!
Love everything else with that piece though.
Cheers
Derek

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
None of you ever used a slide rule I bet

For me too many things going on. Why a need for some items n a watch
Looks great but I need clarity as my sight is crapping out

Nice thread so thanks

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
nicest Speedmaster I have ever seen. Love the duo tone sunburst dial and moon phase. I would have to have a metal bracelet for it as well if I waS EVER LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE IT. THANKS FORE POSTING. sorry for the caps!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
It's nice, but this is my favorite speed master to date. If I ever win the lottery this is definitely one of the watches I buy, if not the first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hey TC,

Good luck with the lottery!

The readability of the dial is superlative...

Guess I should start playing the lootery too because that is the only way it will happen for me too!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

-WW

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Wow. Just gorgeous. I had to take two looks at that cause I'm not a chrono type of guy. But just the way that watch look. It has a very nice classy look to it. And the strap, geez!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts