Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just got off the phone with G Fox from NFW regarding a new Viperfish. I've been considering NFW for a while and finally pulled the trigger. If you haven't taked to him yet let me assure you that all the good stories you've read about him are true. He answered every one of my "picky" questions and helped me pick out one of his more unique watches.

Red Lava dial on SS (not my arm):lol which is not a regular choice on the NFW online store.

<image deleted>
Ordered the SS bracelet as well as a the rubber strap. Might even be here in time for xmas!

BTW, he still has a few more of the Limited Edition WatchFreek Autopilot. It's the new cover for his facebook page and listed on the NFW Store page.

I'll have my own pics posted soon!

·
Registered
507 Posts
imported post

It is great. I love the red! :c
Congrats. 2 days seems like a eternity when waiting on a watch.
I know te feeling.

·
Super Moderator
12,427 Posts
imported post

Congratulations ahead of time Maliboo on such a beautiful watch !

So cool hearing about how Mr. Fox is as great as his watches are.

It's reallynice to hear about. Thinking this NFW will definitely not

be your last NFW ! Enjoy this !

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Watch was delivered right on time. This is a serious time piece!

Sizingthebracelet was a breeze. I have a 7 1/2" wrist and I had to take a bunch of links out. I have the rubber strap for it as well which is very soft. I'll take more pics when I do a swap.

Don't mess with a guy wearing a Viperfish!

·
Long Time Member
975 Posts
imported post

Nice Viperfish... Enjoy.

·
Long Time Member
4,294 Posts
imported post

GEORGE IS A GREAT GUY, I PURCHASED AN AUTOPILOT FROM HIM THAT ARRIVED THIS PAST SATURDAY. IT WAS EVERYTHING HE SAID AND MORE. YOUR NEW VIPERFISH IS SUPERB!

·
Registered
347 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the really kind words, fellas! Greatly appreciated.... Glad to hear you like the watch also!

Welcome to The NFW Family! Proud to have you join us.
:)

Happy New Year!

G

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

I have been wearing this watch almost everyday for 2 weeks now and regardless of the size I think it's great and very comfortable. When my non-watch friends see it for the first time their eyes get wide and jaws drop because of the weight.

:lol

Just what I wanted, thanks again.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have the rubber strap for it as well which is very soft. I'll take more pics when I do a swap.
I just realized I never posted the pics with the strap. For a little closure I'll do that now ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts