Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well, this bad boy will be on the must have list for me.
What do you think?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Do you have the J# and/or link to the shopnbc page?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

i think this watch is very hot...........just wish they would have made it with a screw down crown........i know this has been beaten to death at other forums......but i have a problem buying a watch called the scuba, with a push pull crown. its a fashion dive watch at that point, and i know i wont be doing any diving, but to me its the principal......id like to know that buying a dive watch, i could go swimming and diving with it if i chose to do so, and i dont think i would do that with a watch that has a push pull crown and only 100m water resistance.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
i think this watch is very hot...........just wish they would have made it with a screw down crown........i know this has been beaten to death at other forums......but i have a problem buying a watch called the scuba, with a push pull crown. its a fashion dive watch at that point, and i know i wont be doing any diving, but to me its the principal......id like to know that buying a dive watch, i could go swimming and diving with it if i chose to do so, and i dont think i would do that with a watch that has a push pull crown and only 100m water resistance.
I think the watch looks good but I agree 100% with you on the crown and the water resistance! Why call it a diver with low water resistance and a push-pull crown?? It makes NO sense to me at all. I know the crown probably has tripple gaskets or something like that but it isn't a real dive watch to me.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I like the blue one, that's a great color...Now that makes me wonder if men wear watches to coordinate with their attire.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
I like the blue one, that's a great color...Now that makes me wonder if men wear watches to coordinate with their attire.
Many times I do!

Iron - are you still going to get it?

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

those are very nice looking, especially the blue one. but I wonder if the price for that model, with a lot more going on in it, will be less then the original version that came out about 4 weeks ago.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Honestly no offense to anyone but this is a hype watch - this one is gonna sell for 150-190 -sure its nice looking and JS will say you gotta have it etc etc etc

Don's right -its a fashion watch - one i would have bought earlier this year but the DEALBREAKER for me - PUSH PULL CROWN

i really dont care how many gaskets are in the crown etc etc etc

i dont feel comfortable on a DIVE watch w/o the screw down crown

I'll pass -next!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am probably passing on this also. I already have the original one and see not need for a second one. Can use the funds for a different model or watch.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts