Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if everyone had a look at this new one from Mido already.

The Commander Icone helps celebrate the 60th anniversary of the
Mido Commander collection guys. With just some of the many details
including a 42mm anthracite PVD coated stainless steel case, 50m
WR, a domed AR coated sapphire crystal, nice sunray, and satin
finish anthracite dial with Super-Luminova coated applied markers,
diamond cut hands, and orange seconds. Not to mention Mido caliber
80 Si (base ETA C07.821), and anthracite PVD Milanese mesh also.

A couple pictures guys...

Timezone with even more for you...

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=7584736&rid=0#msg_7584736

·
Registered
203 Posts
Am I the only one going ohhhhhhh my :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Reactions: BevoWatch

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
AT:
Holeee Cow!
Nice!!! Why was I born blue collar?
And live from payday to payday?
Cuz I bought too many Seiko Fives?
Yup. No Midos arround here for now.

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wish I had not seen this. I had just ordered the same model in plain polished stainless from Jomashop. Sent and email requesting to to cancel and got a confirmation of the cancellation, so order the black PVD, which will be my first ever all black watch. While looking more in depth I discovered that they also have a stainless with rose gold PVD and an all yellow gold PVD. I'm think I will take the hit to the pocketbook and go ahead and order the yellow gold model, as my wedding ring and class ring are yellow gold also.

I see my black PVD model has arrived in Hutchins, Tx, so should be delivered tomorrow. I did go ahead and place an order for the gold model, apparently it is more of a special order so will be 3-5 weeks before shipping, but ok, that was in item description. It's been a long time since I have had a gold watch, and really stayed away from them because the gold plating or wash wore off too easily. From all I have learned the PVD is much more durable and scratch resistant. Another thing, I have learned to remove my good watch when doing work that can damage the finish, and have actually bought a beater Sieko to wear when doing yard work, ect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts