Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hello Everyone!!!

I'm Rick from Louisville, KY and I'm glad to be onboard with fellow watch fanatics!!! I have about fifty watches in my collection right now, probably not as many as some of you, but I am proud of whatI have. I've purchased quite a few over the past seven months from Shop NBC, and my Stuhrlings are my favorites. I have three watch towers I bought recently, and I will probably have one completely filled with nothing but Stuhrlings before Spring time gets here, at the rate I'm going.

Looking forward to posting and getting connected with you. It's good to be a WatchFreek!!

Rick

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

Hey Rick, welcome to the madness :) And wow a fifty watch collection, i'd be very happy with what you have my friend!! Look forward to seeing your watches and reading your posts :)

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Fifty is a fine and healthy collection. I hope to see some pictures of your favorite items. enjoy your visit here. It is the BEST watch forum around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.