Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hello watch freeks! My name is David. I am the owner/president of Strapped For Time - fine quality watch bands. Ihave beenan avid watch collector for many years. I have over 30 pieces in my collection at this time but have had as many as 50 watches. My collection includes1 Rolex submainer, 1 Rolex Daytona, 3 Breitling Navitimers, 1 Tag Heuer Carrera (anniversay edition) MontBlanc Chrono, 1 Panerai chrono, a Chase-DurerPilot Commander and several Invicta's, Seiko's and Omega'sjust to name a few. Please visit our site at http://www.strappedfortime.com to see our selection of over 6,000 fine quality watch bands. We are always happy to answer any questions about your watch band needs. Please let us know how we can help.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Hello David;

I looked at your site. Very nice. I'm sure we will get to know each other well. Thank you for joining us here.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

hello to the site. just checked out your site. nice stuff. great to see larger width options.

questions - are most of your bracelets solid links and are you getting these from the far east, or more local vendors.

welcome again and thanks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

liquidMost all of our bands are solid link. The descriptions of the bands state the construction. We only carry middle to high end products. We buy our bands from several different suppliers but again, they are all very high quality.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

thanks for the response. checking out your site right now.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Welcome David. Do you sell watch sizing tools as well as bands? I just checked your site out and yes you do.
David, WELCOME!

Rob is our resident tool STRESS-TESTER. We know if he doesn't break them, that they'll last a lifetime...:lol

Glad you are here. I want a NAVITIMER so bad I can literally taste it. I'm normally a dive watch guy, but that's my favorite Breitling. Please grace us with some pictures of your collection when you can. I plan to buy some bands from you sometime soon. In fact I just received a Seiko SKX009 diver that I really like, but the bracelet is quite flimsy. I'm thinking mesh, but am open to other ideas.

Again, Welcome!

David

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Welcome David. Do you sell watch sizing tools as well as bands? I just checked your site out and yes you do.
David, WELCOME!

Rob is our resident tool STRESS-TESTER. We know if he doesn't break them, that they'll last a lifetime...:lol

Glad you are here. I want a NAVITIMER so bad I can literally taste it. I'm normally a dive watch guy, but that's my favorite Breitling. Please grace us with some pictures of your collection when you can. I plan to buy some bands from you sometime soon. In fact I just received a Seiko SKX009 diver that I really like, but the bracelet is quite flimsy. I'm thinking mesh, but am open to other ideas.

Again, Welcome!

David
Speaking of that my tools arrived a couple of days ago and I was able to re-size my Orange Monster. It's funny you said that because I did slightly bend the smallest punch tool, but that was because I wasn't going to take any chanceswith the bigger ones getting stuck again. No I'm not talking about a personal problem in case anybody's mind is in the gutter LOL!!! :lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

As a way of saying hello, we are offering all members of WatchFreeks a 10%Pre-Christmasdiscount now through December 24th. This discount only applies to IN STOCK items and NOT special orders or custom orders. Please enter the code WatchFreeks10 during checkout to receive the discount. We are happy to be a new member of the WatchFreeks forum. Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to assist you with your strap needs. Please visit our site athttp://www.strappedfortime.com

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.