Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Watchurself invited me to come and be part of this forum. I would like to say hello to all. I may know some of you from the 'other' forum. There I go by shaffer001. I have been collecting for about 2 years, but I have loved watches every since I saw my dad wear the Spaceview when I was young. The Spaceview is my grail. I like to trade watches as I have a limited budget to buy new. I'm always open to a trade offer so don't be shy.

I have a small collection that consists of:

2 Swiss Legend Commander automatics (white & red)
2 Swiss Legend Commander three hand quartz (green & yellow)
1 Swiss Legend Commander Chrono (black/gold)
1 Seiko Orange Monster
1 Swiss Army Infantry Model #24656
1 Wenger Commando 30-Day Calendar Model #74731
1 Citizen Eco-drive day/date
1 Citizen Eco-drive Orca
1 Citizen Eco-Drive SkyHawk A-T JY0000-53E
1 Invicta Reserve Meteorite Lupah Automatic Multi-Function Titanium & SS- J176925
1 Invicta Dragon Lupah
1 Invicta mechanical skeleton
1 Invicta Force Flight GMT #6199
1 Croton coin (NJ)
1 Croton Super C
1 Android Concept T Retrograde (Coming Dec. 25 2009)

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hello Spaceview, you have a very nice collection of timepieces. A big welcome to WatchFreeks. ....Bob

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Welcome Spaceview look forward seeing your posts. you can lesrn a lot here and see some great watches.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Welcome, you have quite a larger collection than I have.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Welcome to WF's Spaceview. It looks like your a big fan of Swiss Legend. The Citizen Orca is a beautiful timepiece.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I hope to learn a lot here and maybe add something to the discussion from time-to-time.

Yes, I found the Commanders to be very comfortable and priced within my budget so I have picked up a few on eWatches and WOW clearance. I also traded for one. I am very excited about the two new pieces that I am waiting on. The Android will be a Christmas gift from my wife and the Orca is a gift to myself that she doesn't know about yet. LOL

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hi Marc, nice collection! Enjoy your time at the best watch forum money can buy.....wait, it's free....:%:%:%

CJ

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Welcome to WF's Marc..glad you joined us...Look forward to your participation...Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Hi Marc!

Welcome. Glad you're here. How do you like the Lupah Revo? I really like that color combination and I've never owned a Lupah...

David

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

David,

The Lupah Revo is my favorite weekend watch at this time. I love the biohazard colors as well.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Thank you all for the warm welcome, It has been a great first day. See you all soon.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

hey marc Thanks for joining -hope you like our little family forum here!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the group - and I love the sound of your collection

1 - 20 of 24 Posts