Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all think?

Stainless steel case with a brown alligator leather strap. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Skeleton dial with silver-tone hands and stick hour markers. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands. Automatic movement with 38 hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 40 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 21 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Functions: hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style. Oris Artelier Automatic Skeleton Dial Stainless Steel Mens Watch.

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
think this could come across negative, but it isn't. Cause I am a big star trek fan. i think of the borg....you will be assimilated. And if you are, not such a bad thing. enjoy. It should turn many a head in admiration.

·
Registered
143 Posts
As a fan of the mechanical inner workings of what makes a automatic timepiece tick, I can highly appreciate a nicely put together skeletonized piece! And it's an Oris, enough said! Do need more pict. though ;)? Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
think this could come across negative, but it isn't. Cause I am a big star trek fan. i think of the borg....you will be assimilated. And if you are, not such a bad thing. enjoy. It should turn many a head in admiration.
I'd happily be assimilated by Oris! As we all know, when it comes to the WF watch collective, "Resistance is futile!"

GREAT brand, really sharp, eye-catching watch there!

Congrats!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts